ADVERTISEMENT

Briscoe 10 points and 3 assists (no turnovers) in 10 minutes for NBA debut.

Just think, if this were 20 years ago he'd be in the league at the age you'd expect a 22 year old going on 23 to be.

how was he on the baseline?

serious though i never thought he couldn’t play in the nba. he has a strong handle. when people can’t get the ball from you you’re an asset. that’s what i was saying two seasons ago anyway. he lacks the speed to ever start but he could have a nice career if he’s a valuable contributor. am rooting for him.

how was he on the baseline?

serious though i never thought he couldn’t play in the nba. he has a strong handle. when people can’t get the ball from you you’re an asset. that’s what i was saying two seasons ago anyway. he lacks the speed to ever start but he could have a nice career if he’s a valuable contributor. am rooting for him.

Thats one thing I hope to never see again out of any player. His ability to step out of bounds was uncanny. I'm a Zay fan though so I hope he can stay in the league for a decade.

How did he bash Kentucky?
He really didn't. But he was honest . I can't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines that he was looking forward to showing what he do because at UK there was so much talent you had to share the spotlight with others and didn't get to fully shine . Which is all true. As someone else pointed out he really helped us land Whitney .

Thats one thing I hope to never see again out of any player. His ability to step out of bounds was uncanny. I'm a Zay fan though so I hope he can stay in the league for a decade.
When you put a lifelong point guard at the small forward position catching the ball on the wing you should expect him to be a little discombobulated

When you put a lifelong point guard at the small forward position catching the ball on the wing you should expect him to be a little discombobulated

When you put a lifelong basketball player on the court he should be aware of the parameters of the floor. Playing out of position isn't an excuse.

Reactions: Cindog28
He is the best point that Orlando has under contract, it really surprised me that it took Briscoe this long to catch with an NBA team.. He still has really good handles, defense, passing, good IQ, gives a 100 on the floor every minute he is out there, even if his shooting/offensive game was horrible..

Zay played hard while at Kentucky . I’m sure it was tough from being the number 1 PG in HS to having to play mainly off of the ball in college which you can’t blame Cal for since Ulis and Fox were better . Even with that Zay still didn’t cause any problems with those two because it seems like he has a good relationship with both of them .

He didn’t bash Kentucky he basically just said its hard to showcase all of your skill set when your are surrounded by all Americans at every position.

I never had any doubt that briscoe could
Play in the league at point guard. He just didn’t get the opportunity to show that here. Sometimes that’s just how it works out.

I’m thankful that he took it in stride while he was here and did everything coach cal asked of him.

Yes he did, I would call saying, "can we quit talking about UK?" a diss. Albeit a slight one, it is still a diss for one of our own to say that.

But seeing the entire interview you would understand he wasn’t dissing UK. He was well into trying to make his way into the nba , had already left UK and the reporters continued to only ask him UK related questions (after he had been answering UK related questions as nausem since his departure) . So, naturally he asked to stop talking about UK. Not sure that anything is wrong with that ?

I’ve said before anyone critical of Calipari reveals himself to be ungrateful and lacking in perspective. Simple. It’s like dating a supermodel with a genius IQ who loves you more than life itself, and you’re preoccupied with that mole on her calf. Having said that, I don’t mean Cal is perfect or incapable of mistake - and you might say that Briscoe is an example of Cal not really assessing a kid correctly and not giving him the best chance of succeeding. Skal is the other example.

Reactions: shutzhund
Briscoe had a nice outing. Albeit the last 10 minutes of a blowout loss. Probably doesn’t change much his precarious position as the 3rd string PG. At least he gets paid until January.

Yes he did, I would call saying, "can we quit talking about UK?" a diss. Albeit a slight one, it is still a diss for one of our own to say that.

But you would be totally wrong. Any reasonable individual would say he wanted to focus on the next phase of his life. This dissing crap is worse then media hacks trying to manufacture the next thing to cry about and be offended over.

But you would be totally wrong. Any reasonable individual would say he wanted to focus on the next phase of his life. This dissing crap is worse then media hacks trying to manufacture the next thing to cry about and be offended over.
Yet you are probably one of the fans who will diss Travis Ford or Rex Chapman in a heartbeat. Funny.

Yet you are probably one of the fans who will diss Travis Ford or Rex Chapman in a heartbeat. Funny.

See, that’s what happens when you spew nonsense without a clue or any knowledge whatsoever. Wrong about me. Wrong about Briscoe. Wrong about Funny.

Did you used to post under a handle with the initials UMM? If so, step it up dude. You are losing a step and you weren’t very quick to start with. Season is about to start. Get in the game.

If not UMM, I’d quit now. Weak, even for just 12 posts.

See, that’s what happens when you spew nonsense without a clue or any knowledge whatsoever. Wrong about me. Wrong about Briscoe. Wrong about Funny.

Did you used to post under a handle with the initials UMM? If so, step it up dude. You are losing a step and you weren’t very quick to start with. Season is about to start. Get in the game.

If not UMM, I’d quit now. Weak, even for just 12 posts.
Oh no, Kybassfan told me to stop! What ever will I do? lmao

ADVERTISEMENT