ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Bowen playing?

Oct 10, 2017
sewer
May be a dumb question and I agree that it is but you never know with the dirty birds....is Brian Bowen allowed to suit up?

Suspended from team.
Doubt if he is still in school there.
Probably wouldn't be very safe after what happened.

Is his family still at the Galt House?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.courier-journal.com/amp/768838001

Pence argues that Pitino’s response proves he did not know about the money. That is one argument. The other is that Pitino knew how their decision was blatantly flaunting impropriety and he was being protective about it.

How does an adulterer respond when his wife sees a woman’s text on his phone?

Reactions: KingOfBBN
I would imagine if I were the Bowens and still loving in Louisville Id be wearing a costume and changing my name to an alias because I would fear for their safety right now.

May be a dumb question and I agree that it is but you never know with the dirty birds....is Brian Bowen allowed to suit up?
Yes, suiting up with Rashan Mitchell(the suit guy in the FBI sting).

Last edited:
I'd say it's impossible but after the UNCheat ruling it still wouldn't shock me if he's UL's leading scorer.:angry:

Reactions: BBUK
If he's in town, the Louisville faithful will be forgiving if he plays, if not, they'll try to kill him, yelling, 'We hate one and done's at Louisville!'

Reactions: tluck88
With how little regard U of L has for the NCAA's rules, and our country's laws, wouldn't be surprised if they played him and said "screw it."

Those cardinals love trying to dig their way out of holes.

Reactions: westerncat
WbK1ax
Bowen suit up? I don’t even think he exists. I think it’s that youngest Ball kid. Lavar is just trying to knock Adidas out of the game so he can get Big Ballers brand in! It’s just that simple.

Last edited:
Per ksr he is currently still a full time student, resides in minardi hall, and is working out with derek anderson.
He is still suspended from all bball activities.
I wouldn’t be shocked if his suspension is eventually lifted and he plays at some point this year.

Reactions: 55wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT