ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting BREAKING: E.J. Price transferring to Kentucky

Hope he makes the best of a second chance unlike Marcelys Jones. If so, he's elite.

Former 4* and 10th rated OT.

Big get if we want to continue to control the line.

"Even for a high level program like USC," Swanson said. "A lot of people were thinking, 'This guy's the future for them at a tackle position,' and a lot of people were thinking he's probably, in terms of ability, one of the better tackle prospects USC's brought on in a very long time"

HUGE get!

"Even for a high level program like USC," Swanson said. "A lot of people were thinking, 'This guy's the future for them at a tackle position,' and a lot of people were thinking he's probably, in terms of ability, one of the better tackle prospects USC's brought on in a very long time"

HUGE get!
Anthony Munoz very long time?

Have been wondering of late why UK wasn't being linked to HS OTs knowing they'd need another this class. Guess that's been answered. Really nice pick up.

Wow! We are bringing in a monster group of offensive linemen. This is HUGE for the program.

There was talk he punched his coach in the face, but the coach denied it happening. Hopefully there isn't any problems like that here. We don't need that after constantly criticizing other programs for bringing in troubled athletes.

He's a talent but after his HS drama he was a "do you even take him?" out of HS and then he lasted like 15 min at USC, so it is what it is.

When he left USC the line for him was pretty short. Maybe he'll turn it around but he's been a head case for a long time.

Good luck to him cause we've all been 18-19 and remember how dumb we all were.

Very well placed with losing Mosier & Meadows this year.
Landon Young will return. I assume Price will have the inside track at right tackle if all goes well. If so, would look for our 2018 offensive line to possibly be as good or even better than 2017, despite the very significant graduations, Mosier, Meadows, Haynes. Great news.

There is no SECOND chance! From all I have read excluding Bulldog fan who was bitter! He is a class individual!
Why would I be bitter, The board ask if anyone knew anything about him, I did. If UGAwould have taken him he would have signed us. He says he could have signed with, our staff won't comment about it. He tried to transfer in Jan and we still wouldn't take him. I have no idea what went down. But he had an issues at multiple schools, this was after attending 3 different HS. Maybe the issues aren't all of the schools. Hopefully he has gotten things together and he becomes a big contributor for UK. I got no reason to be bitter for him transferring to UK.

Reactions: KintuckyWildCayuts
So in 2 years our o line could be:

LT: Junior Landon Young
LG: Senior Tate Leavitt (please plan out)
C: RS soph Drake Jackson
RG: any number of quality players
RT: RS Junior (?) EJ Price

My goodness

Reactions: redbudman
I don't post much for many reasons but I must defend Grumpy. He's kind of like extended family if you ask me. I can't say that about most of our guests.
Yep. Grump is just sharing what he knows as he always does and he is very connected. So this is both exciting and cautious news at the same time. He clearly needs some good influences around him and I like ours in the players and coaches character. Can't get better than Landon Young to pal around with.

Price, Wolfe, Young, Stenberg, Jackson, Fortner, Big George, Leavitt, plus incoming Dolcine, Watkins, and Dotson make this old lineman smile!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT