ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw has made his decision

This is pretty big news if we lock him up.

Add a Mookie Cook commitment too, and BBN might allow Cal to stop sleeping on the floor and upgrade him to the couch. He's not getting in bed again with BBN until he wins a title, but some 5 star commitments this summer might get him to "couch status."

Add a Mookie Cook commitment too, and BBN might allow Cal to stop sleeping on the floor and upgrade him to the couch. He's not getting in bed again with BBN until he wins a title, but some 5 star commitments this summer might get him to "couch status."
He gets back to the FF he can sleep on top of the covers.

Peach Jam lasts a week. I'm sure he will drag it out and milk it for all it's worth.
Yeah. He said he will announce before Peach Jam so I am assuming 1 minute prior to his first scheduled Peach Jam game on the 17th.

Yea I mean we have to obviously get guys here and take those steps before a title can be brought to fruition. But I’m just not going to believe anything until these guys are on the court and playing. At this point after sharpe I even question some of the injuries coming from Calipari teams. Winning a title is not his goal, protecting his players wishes is his goal. He’s admitted it so everyone needs to just wait until they all get on the court and play through the tournament.

Yeah. He said he will announce before Peach Jam so I am assuming 1 minute prior to his first scheduled Peach Jam game on the 17th.

hey gonna get in contact with you this coming week sometime. I’ve just had so much going on but haven’t forgotten you.

Reactions: MWes11
Does the Cook 'rumors" have legs? All i really see saying that is UK edit IG accounts wanting him
I haven't found anything to substantiate UK being heavily involved with him. Then again, it's only been a day since he publicly decommitted.

I just read that Bradshaw is still considering G-League even if he commits to the Cats. Is this legit?

Let's get Daffy warming up in the bullpen......

200.gif

I thought I read somewhere that Cook was not a very good shooter. If true I'm not so sure I'll be too enamored with him.

1. We get an elite big and potential boost to DJW sweepstakes 🤩🥳 and we start the build of super class.

2. Bradshaw trolling BBN and commits to UofL 🤢🤮 and Payne declares war on BBN.

3. Bradshaw commits and then ends up in G League 🤢🤮 and ours fans go insane.

This is telling for what it would mean for DJW recruitment in my opinion. I know he said they don't have to be a package deal, but if he is willing to commit to UK despite Grandpa Wags, Pervis and KP....we are getting DJW.

"Bradshaw, the No. 15 player in the Class of 2023 in the 247Sports Composite Rankings, is a high school teammate of DJ Wagner. The two are also teammates with the NJ Scholars AAU program, which is run by former U of L player Pervis Ellison - a mentor for Bradshaw."

All in all....no big deal 😂

What about Ugonna Kingsley? I thought he was still an option for us
He is. He and Bradshaw don't cancel each other out. Kingsley is one of the best shot blockers/defensive players in some time according to those who follow this stuff. Patience...and wait until Calipari gets a firsthand view of Dennis Evans in Spain tomorrow. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT