ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Calipari attending UK

KABOOM-expositions-13710481-800-600.jpg

This is great for Kentucky. LeBron ain't dragging Cal away to coach that crap show with Brad on the bench. You know he wants a chance to watch him run through that paper hoop. Sad thing is, it does give aholes another thing to whine about. I'll be watching this thread to fill my ignore list up with.

Best case scenario Cameron mills who keeps his father around 4 years without people trying to negative recruit saying cal to the pros. Worst case scenario dusty mills who never plays and keeps dad around 4 more years at least

When I saw him play, he can hit the 3 and plays as hard as he can. But his athleticism at best is like a Cameron Mills.

IMHO he should shoot for coaching so he could be at UK a lot longer than 4 years with his dad

If Brad wants to get into coaching, where is there a better place to learn? Cal and his excellent staff is the best. With Ricky, Jr. about to flame out at Minny, would be cool if Brad comes up the ranks to a successful career following in Dad's footsteps. Would put the finishing touches on the Cal-Pitino legacy.

Does Brad have any kids yet?? Serious question...you know Cal would jump at a chance to be the first Coach coaching his ----grandson....heck his grand daughter could walk-on too...

Reactions: hotelblue
ADVERTISEMENT