ADVERTISEMENT

Boys and girls, we've been duped....

Posted like a girl

“What do you think of this color or that color, which one better?”

After a long, tiresome, excruciatingly painful thought process......I commend smooth as butter the best poster in message board history. I'm proud to call him, her, it, ours.

I don’t post like that

Oh wait, you said girl, not woman :sunglasses:
No offense to you or any female but the posting style is less combative and more focused on details . For example “Do you like this player better than that player?” How many threads did smoothette start like that? The colors reference was tying it in to everyday life that married males could relate to, we don’t give a touch about the bridesmaids gown color or napkin placement. Looking back (before I ignored her) it all makes sense.

Reactions: Bkocats
No offense to you or any female but the posting style is less combative and more focused on details . For example “Do you like this player better than that player?” How many threads did smoothette start like that? The colors reference was tying it in to everyday life that married males could relate to, we don’t give a touch about the bridesmaids gown color or napkin placement. Looking back (before I ignored her) it all makes sense.
No offense taken.
It’s true, I’m not generally combative but I do have my moments

Btw. Husband picked the color for the wedding [winking]

I take posters as asexual. Some are just more effeminate than others, with their posting style. Nothing wrong with that.

tumblr_nqfei1PCLB1s5v0leo1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT