ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Tix?

The Better Seat will be through other seller. If you want to be with all the UK fans buy through School.

From reading fan frustrations on here for years it's best to not buy from the school. You get terrible seats compared to what you can get elsewhere. Unfortunately it might affect getting selected for prime location bowls if the school has poor sales.

From reading fan frustrations on here for years it's best to not buy from the school. You get terrible seats compared to what you can get elsewhere. Unfortunately it might affect getting selected for prime location bowls if the school has poor sales.

Pretty much. I had to buy ten last year for a group of my friends and got stuck at the goal line, and I gave a good K Fund number

In the past, I've bought through UK sometimes very early in the process and have ALWAYS ended up with seats that were disappointing. Just as good seats at a lower price from outside vendors.
I'll never buy through UK again

Reactions: warrior_SW
The thread reminds me today is the last day you can order through UK for preferred seating. I recommend it if you want the best seats.

ADVERTISEMENT