ADVERTISEMENT

Bourbon Meatloaf

Meatloaf is for poor people. Bourbon meatloaf sounds even worst. I'm sorry you can't afford a bottle of good bourbon and a bone in ribeye.

477d3cfa7068c964f54bb974b31d54a0--stoner-rock-meat-loaf.jpg
Tasty

Meatloaf is for poor people. Bourbon meatloaf sounds even worst. I'm sorry you can't afford a bottle of good bourbon and a bone in ribeye.
You have never had MY meatloaf. Not poor anymore, but I never forgot where I came from. Ground sirloin makes a damn good meatloaf, and my Christmas present to myself will be a wagyu beef meatloaf. Pure decadence.

You have never had MY meatloaf. Not poor anymore, but I never forgot where I came from. Ground sirloin makes a damn good meatloaf, and my Christmas present to myself will be a wagyu beef meatloaf. Pure decadence.

Grilled meatloaf sammidge the next day with a slice of smoked gouda.

Reactions: GhostVol
Yes. I allow a perfectly fattened cow to be killed for Wagyu beef and it goes into a damned meatloaf. Seems reasonable.

Unless you're just making the whole thing up.

Meatloaf would make the final four in the Top Beef Dish tournament.

Meatloaf is ok but it would never crack the top 4 of beef. Its just above organ meat and gonads.

Chateaubriand
Steak Diane
Prime Rib & Yorkshire Pudding
Beef Wellington
Grilled Steak (Porterhouse, Strip or Ribeye)
Beef Stroganoff
Smoked Brisket
Beef Bourguignon
French Dip
Country Fried Steak
Chimichurri Skirt Steak
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
Chopped Cheese/Cheesesteak
MEATLOAF
Beef Liver/Tripe/Tounge
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Last edited:
Meatloaf is ok but it would never crack the top 4 of beef. Its just above organ meat and gonads.

Chateaubriand
Steak Diane
Prime Rib & Yorkshire Pudding
Beef Wellington
Grilled Steak (Porterhouse, Strip or Ribeye)
Beef Stroganoff
Smoked Brisket
Beef Bourguignon
French Dip
Country Fried Steak
Chimichurri Skirt Steak
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
Chopped Cheese/Cheesesteak
MEATLOAF
Beef Liver/Tripe/Tounge
Rocky Mountain Oysters
You must not use enough onions. Then all you need is pickle slices and you have White Castle loaf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT