ADVERTISEMENT

Borzello’s espn preseason power rankings

Quit reading when he said “Kentucky brings back PJ Washington and Quade Green from its starting lineup...” Quade started 13 games and that was mostly in the first half of the season. Meanwhile Richards starts every game and he doesn’t mention him.

I know it’s difficult to know everything about every team, but you would think for a top 5 team you could do a little bit of research before writing this.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
I thought Nevada was going to be my sleeper pick, but I guess you cant count them as a sleeper out of the 4 spot. I believe Jordan Brown is a top 10 talent. His biggest weakness is physical strength.

his reasoning is a joke I must say . He says KU has more versatility, balance and experience but the truth is KU only has more experience and UK has a good amount of that a well. UK is far more versatile and balanced IMO . Also he fails to mention that Vick and the Lawsons are the kind of guys who make teams worse with their drama and Me first attitudes. If KU is great it will be because Grimes is a flat out amazing guard and Dotson is pretty talented as well.

UK and KU at 1 and 2 for just about every reputable poll. Doesn't really matter who is 1 and who is 2 to me.

KU is more experienced, so give it to them.

I believe the 2012 team started at 2, behind an experienced UNC team.

That turned out pretty good.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT