ADVERTISEMENT

Booker or fox

Canned Heat

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2006
Which one's team will benefit the most?

On a side note, you may see Knox and Shay teaming up on the clippers next year.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Id take Booker. I think the Suns are going to put a better team out on the floor the next few years. The Kings ownership is horrible. Will be until that dude sells the team.

I’m worried the Kings will take the Euro PG and Fox will take a back seat. Kid is a stud. Best thing would be for them to trade fox. Pleeeeeease get out of Sacto!

I’m worried the Kings will take the Euro PG and Fox will take a back seat. Kid is a stud. Best thing would be for them to trade fox. Pleeeeeease get out of Sacto!

That may benefit him. He could be traded to a much better team

said in the other thread, but Booker and Ayton would be a nice 1-2 punch. If they can attract really nice FA, it'll go a long way.

Not sure about the coaching or other aspect tho.

I think Ayton will be a hall of famer some day; I think he will be dominate from day one. He and Booker are headed toward shaq and kobe part two in my book. I just hope management will put decent role players around them who can do specific things and Phoenix could be a team to reckon with in the near future.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Isn't the really good Euro (Doncic) a SG/SF?
Doncic can play the 1, 2 or 3 positions (think a slower Ben Simmons but with a better jumper). Hes being heralded as the best euro player all time for his age. Wouldnt be surprised for the Kings to take him bc of the heavily foreign front office.

Both the Suns and the Kings could pull something similar to the 76ers. At some point, you've sucked so bad and stockpiled picks, that you have to start being decent. Both have very young rosters that could really start clicking.. and now both teams will add one of Ayton/Bagley/Doncic.. guys who should be factors from day 1.

The Magic traded the #1 pick in 1993 for the #3 pick and 3 first rounders. If I could get that trade from somebody Id do it if I was the suns. Somebody might do it for Auyton ....he is that legit looking of a player.

Trade the #1 pick for the #3 and grab Bagley and 3 future 1st rounders? hell yes

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT