ADVERTISEMENT

Booker Going To Brooklyn?

They’ll sign and trade Ayton. Not that hard to figure out
That's probably the best Brooklyn could hope for at this point.

Miami might throw a package together for Durant. But unless they are willing to part with Bam (which is unlikely) then I don't see it being able to approach a package with Ayton.

If I was the Mavericks I would do whatever it took to get Durant and try to get Brunson to stay. I don’t know if they have enough assets to get that trade done though. Plus if Brunson leaves word is they want Kyrie.

Lol at Miami trading bam for a 34 year old KD
Lol, Miami would have to give up Bam+Herro+ picks probably not just Bam. And why wouldn’t they? In actuality a team with Jimmy Butler and Bam as your 2 best players is very unlikely to win a championship

I don’t see miami giving up Bam for Durant at this point. Bam’s 24 years old. made the all star game his 3rd season. Has played in the finals and conference finals 2 of the last 3 years. and has established himself as one of the best defenders in the league.

Durants a great player but hes past the point in his career where teams are willing to trade their young stars for him.

I mean it is Kevin Durant! Not like he’s a scrub by any means.
He’s nearly 34 years old, playing with a surgically rebuilt Achilles tendon, and in this year’s playoffs looked slower and more flawed than we’ve ever seen him before.

Would you give up your 25-year-old All Star who just led you to the league’s best record for that? I wouldn’t.

Reactions: Montana81
And he’ll demand a trade next off-season. No team will give up much because he’s a pre-madonna who gets his feelings hurt too easily
This!!!!

Why anyone would trade for "I can't win on my own, so trade me to a top team" KD is beyond me.

His talent is unreal, his ability to fight through and win just as unreal the opposite way.

He wants Phoenix, because he needs Book and CP to carry him to a title just like he need GS to

Just looked at Bookers Career stats. and outside of his rookie season, he has been remarkably consistent. Not a whole lot of variation stats wise from one season to the next across the board on his stats. This season was one of his best statistically.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Lol, Miami would have to give up Bam+Herro+ picks probably not just Bam. And why wouldn’t they? In actuality a team with Jimmy Butler and Bam as your 2 best players is very unlikely to win a championship
KD is still one of the top 3-4 players in the game. You don't think bam would be traded for him?! Wrong. He's still got 4-5 great years left
Pat Riley will not trade bam. You’re way off base if you think he would.

Reactions: Gromcat
KD is essentially a running joke. It’s not that he didn’t have talent, but he’s a beta pretending to be an alpha. I think at the end of the day he won’t even be considered with the elite greats when the dust settles. This team jumping and inability to establish himself and be the face of a city will hurt these guys in the end. I don’t even see why anyone cares about the NBA. No faces of franchises, no loyalty, no good rivalries, just a players grievance league that complains and jumps around. Just don’t get the appeal.

But you get why people have made that mistake with you, right? In the state of Ky being a “ville” fan means UL fan to most people.

Just out of curiosity, why’d you choose that name?
You’ve always been a good poster & I like your posts. I’ve been a member on here since like 2008. I post a lot of different things & they’re all UK related. And trust me when I say this, the only other school I hate more than Louisville is Indiana. Like 1A & 1B.

The reason I chose that name is because I live in Paintsville, graduated from Paintsville High School & I was born in 76.

Reactions: UK90
ADVERTISEMENT