ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie watches Mayweather

I think it's probably more bc Mayweather is such a huge/ well known - celebrity / athlete ?

Like , for example , I'd go sit and watch Michael Jordan shoot free throws if I had the chance lol

really? I mean i want to go watch MJ play, but never free throw.

At least Steph Curry's before game antics, he does some crazy stuff. I guess its not like Mayweather was probably boxing that slowly either the whole time. If he was...lol

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

At least Steph Curry's before game antics, he does some crazy stuff. I guess its not like Mayweather was probably boxing that slowly either the whole time. If he was...lol

Well ya I mean I def would prefer to see MJ play like an actual game but if someone was like "Oh MJ is up at Dicks sporting goods shooting free throws " id haul my ass up there lol.

But now I'm semi defending Mayweather which I'm pretty upset about cause I'm not a big fan of his

That big guy with the hat has to be a body guard. Hed take cousins down. That's a big boy for sure

Well, that was certainly a worthless excuse for starting a thread.

Yeah! They stood and did absolutely nothing for a few seconds!!

Yawn, I wouldn't waste my time standing there like those others, no matter who it is punching that bag, and Cousins looked pretty bored towards the end of that short video. I guess everyone has their thing.

People go watch because they want to be in the presence of greatness and something bigger than themselves. Why do people flock to go watch Calipari (or any other big time coach/player/celebrity) talk? Because they are magnetic and draw people towards them. And yeah I highly doubt that is the way he trains the whole time. If that were the case, I would seriously doubt he is undefeated and considered one of the best boxers of all time, haha.

People go watch because they want to be in the presence of greatness and something bigger than themselves. Why do people flock to go watch Calipari (or any other big time coach/player/celebrity) talk? Because they are magnetic and draw people towards them. And yeah I highly doubt that is the way he trains the whole time. If that were the case, I would seriously doubt he is undefeated and considered one of the best boxers of all time, haha.
It's really sad when our society's vision of "greatness and something bigger than themselves" is someone who makes millions of dollars every year and doesn't pay their taxes.

Yeah he's a great dude :thumbsdown:

It's really sad when our society's vision of "greatness and something bigger than themselves" is someone who makes millions of dollars every year and doesn't pay their taxes.

Yeah he's a great dude :thumbsdown:
Talking about sports greatness. He is a POS human being, but there is no doubt he has a special gift when it comes to his craft.

Folks have gone to watch these workouts for a long time. Ali had his training camp up in Pennsylvania and the place would be packed. Imagine getting an opportunity to watch any high level athlete train a few mere feet away from you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT