ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie a Warrior!

Ha, that's my favorite part about this. Not sure GSW fans even realize that this is damn near impossible to keep going. You can't underpay everyone. Boogie HAD to take this money. Klay wants max..

At some point.. yes, Golden State won't be able to skirt the salary cap. They won't have 4 players making $10-15 million less than what they should.
Klay would be wise to stay on a loaded roster like the one he's on. He's not a max contract player. Right now he's able to get his points because there are too many studs to guard, he gets wide open shots.

But if he feels he should be getting Curry type money and tries to go elsewhere to get it he's going to find out that he isn't all that great.

Cousins had narrowed his choices down to Golden State and Boston. The free-agent market dried up on Cousins, who struggled to find a team willing to give him a long-term contract at the kind of max-level salary that he would've received prior to the injury.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Klay would be wise to stay on a loaded roster like the one he's on. He's not a max contract player. Right now he's able to get his points because there are too many studs to guard, he gets wide open shots.

But if he feels he should be getting Curry type money and tries to go elsewhere to get it he's going to find out that he isn't all that great.

Seems to be what he wants. And I absolutely think he's on par with Curry's talent. If we can say "Klay gets shots because of all the others".. that applies to Curry as well. They both make life quite easy for each other.

KT is an all-defense two-way player who's still one of the leagues best knock-down guys.

He just went from my favorite NBA player to a guy/team who I will root against.

This is dumb and the NBA is officially stupid.

Everyone will root against them. They will laugh in your face and blow out teams by 30-40 whenever they want though. So won't do any good, it is inevitable. I'm just happy Cousins is getting a title...helps the UK brand brand and Cal can use it as a recruiting tool, as can the next coach after him and so on.

Cousins is my favorite Cal player. But there ain't no way in hell I'll root for the Warriors. Their annual cakewalk got even easier than it was going to be with Ariza leaving the Rockets.

However I will be happy for him getting a ring.

Curious.. what was the exact reason for blocking CP3 to LA? I seem to remember that being blocked mainly because owners we're pissed and found. Granted that was a trade and not a FA signing..

But that was blocked to keep balance in the NBA. IF, one would believe this move hurts the NBA as a whole, yeah, probably should be blocked.

The reason that trade was blocked was because Dan Gilbert and a couple of other owners started crying because not only were the Lakers getting talent back, but the deal was structured to get them under the luxury tax. Of course no other team wants to see the Lakers as the favorites, and fiscally responsible to boot.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Seems to be what he wants. And I absolutely think he's on par with Curry's talent. If we can say "Klay gets shots because of all the others".. that applies to Curry as well. They both make life quite easy for each other.

KT is an all-defense two-way player who's still one of the leagues best knock-down guys.
Just seems to me that Curry can do much more than Klay can. He seems better at creating for himself and others. I've seen Klay make some tough plays, but to me, he seems to be more of a player that gets his points off of what someone else creates.

This is a disaster for the NBA. It’s been great for the last few years to see if anyone can beat the warriors. Now, what’s the point of even watching. Why not just put all the best players on two teams and have them play? Oh yeah, they already do that.

L.O.L. For your own sake, please take fewer drugs.
I’ve tried but it doesn’t seem to work. I’m saying if they were to add another big time free agent or two specifically in la. Maybe not so much in Nola, but if they would of gotten Leonard to go with another good not great player and boogie would of joined they would of had a legit shot against golden state I’m not saying they would of beat them, but they could of challenged them

Ok, before anyone starts calling me names, etc, I just want to say that I don't follow the NBA that closely and don't know much about it. I will occasionally watch a game if it has a former Cat on the team and I kinda like GSW, but can take it or leave it. I am just wondering why most people think this is crazy, stupid, nuts, etc. I REALLY don't understand and this IS the place I come to for answers. Thanks in advance.

Curry can thrive with the ball or off the ball. He scores just as well going to the basket as shooting jump shots. Klay is an off the ball or post up smaller guards guy. Klay plays better D but Curry rebounds & passes better. Klay’s great but not on Curry’s level.

I also been rooting for UK my whole life and I will always cheer on UK players. Just makes it better that LeBron sold out and went to LA thinking he’d have a super team and now GSW stack up even more lol...

Reactions: susan2361
I’ve tried but it doesn’t seem to work. I’m saying if they were to add another big time free agent or two specifically in la. Maybe not so much in Nola, but if they would of gotten Leonard to go with another good not great player and boogie would of joined they would of had a legit shot against golden state I’m not saying they would of beat them, but they could of challenged them
Leonard, Lebron,AD, Boogie to NOLA...how ya been bro?

Minus the dollars, this is another odd pickup really. Luv Boogie but this is a guy who's been a black hole with the ball going to a team that shares it the most.

That's what t I was thinking, seems like a very weird match. But if it works then no one is stopping them.

Lakers just spent 25.6 for one year of KCP, Rondo, & Stephenson. Then they dumped Randle and will get nothing. Imagine the scenario they could have presented to Boogie? I guess Magic was too busy slobbering over LeBron to call Boogie.

You think they’d like a do-over?

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Demarcus Cousins agent is a turd. Who let’s a top 10 NBA talent sign for 1/6 of their value on a short contract on a team where they can’t showcase their skills. Either Cousins is an idiot or his agent is.

Reactions: UKCats24

Did you watch him play before Durant and green came along? The guy can play

Lmao. The NBA is the most entertaining thing going right now. I don’t even watch the games, the storylines and NBA twitter is enough for me.

Ok, before anyone starts calling me names, etc, I just want to say that I don't follow the NBA that closely and don't know much about it. I will occasionally watch a game if it has a former Cat on the team and I kinda like GSW, but can take it or leave it. I am just wondering why most people think this is crazy, stupid, nuts, etc. I REALLY don't understand and this IS the place I come to for answers. Thanks in advance.

Jealousy

ADVERTISEMENT