ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden. Wait for it...

Our scholarship situation isn't a problem at all. Floreal's dad is the track coach at UK. If we need a scholarship he would give his up because his tuition is free anyway.

I've got to think that Cal has some indication that he's getting Bolden. If he wants to sign another big, you would think there would be stories of Cal recruiting Jarrett Allen ( I know, MJ said he wasn't an option) or the big Turk or someone. But no, he's out recruiting for 2017 wide open.

if you think this is frustrating for us, imagine how it is for Cal?
I'm of the belief that Bolden is struggling with a decision -no that he's trying to draw it out.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Our scholarship situation isn't a problem at all. Floreal's dad is the track coach at UK. If we need a scholarship he would give his up because his tuition is free anyway.
No offense, but for the one billionth time, Floreal's scholarship is not the issue. Even if he was moved off scholarship (which he will be), we would still be at 14 with Bolden. We would be at 15 with Floreal and Bolden. Someone between Lee, Mulder, etc. has to leave if Bolden is going to come. It certainly looks like Lee at this point.

The current projections of 13 scholarships committed include Floreal being off scholarship

1)Briscoe
2)Hawkins
3)Humphries
4)Matthews
5)Mulder
6)Willis
7)Wynyard
8)Fox
9)Monk
10)Bam
11)SKJ
12)Gabriel
13)Lee or Bolden

No offense, but for the one billionth time, Floreal's scholarship is not the issue. Even if he was moved off scholarship (which he will be), we would still be at 14 with Bolden. We would be at 15 with Floreal and Bolden. Someone between Lee, Mulder, etc. has to leave if Bolden is going to come. It certainly looks like Lee at this point.
One Billionth and 1 now

Hey Dude, don't be encroaching on Billionth's name.... They call him Bill.;)

Reactions: BillionthUKFan
I understand all that, but if Floreal comes off scholarship that will open one up.
Well yeah but I've heard Dusty Mills is going to get that ride because he has a few years of eligibility left. WTH is Cal thinking? CATS center needs to add extra courses in addition

[thumb2]
The Floreal thing and the switching to academic scholarship thing will never go away no matter how many times they both get explained.
Oh... So you are saying that floreal is giving up a scholly and someone else can go in acedamic and/or walk on status!!!
Ya freakin hoo! Let's go after Bolden and Allen!
Ty silents you made my day...I am gonna repost this under a new thread

[thumb2]:flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley:

Turkey guy a Duke fan or just a troll? Because the scholarship will work out. Someone will want more playing time and transfer or maybe Briscoe will go pro... And Lee basically burned his bridge doing the Goodman interview

But Turkey boy keeps fighting logic by saying "still at 13 man".

I feel like I'm on jury duty and one person is holding us up for a verdict.

You would think this kid was a golden goose. There has to me more to it. One staff knows they just waiting on something

Link that. I haven't seen it and I would be skeptical of anything from little goodman.
If anyone would love to write anything negative regarding Cal and UK, it's Goodman. I'm sure he jumped at the chance to print that comment from Lee, if in fact he said it.

If anyone would love to write anything negative regarding Cal and UK, it's Goodman. I'm sure he jumped at the chance to print that comment from Lee, if in fact he said it.

I'm sure he said something about it; but it's been twisted, or the entire quote not included - you know, typical Goodman.

Reactions: JerseyCat84
I'm sure he said something about it; but it's been twisted, or the entire quote not included - you know, typical Goodman.
What I don't understand is why Lee would talk to Goodman.It seems well known he and Cal despise each other.

I see nothing Marcus said to Goodman in these stories. His brother is quoted and Marcus simply says he's serious about the league but he never burns any bridges for coming back to UK that I can see.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/marcus-lee

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ninth-man-marcus-lee-happy-kentucky/24926981/
I did find this -
but it says he told ESPN, not Goodman - but Goodman happened to be the writer of the story. Perhaps a minor distinction
http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2016/st...ee-says-plan-enter-nba-draft-not-hiring-agent

Reactions: Bungalow Bill
ADVERTISEMENT