ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden choice coming soon !!!!!

I'll never understand how Giles is still ranked so high with 2 repaired knees. Noel needed 1 repaired knee and it cost him the #1 pick, but not Giles. Let's just keep him sitting pretty at #2. He may end up being worthy of that spot or better, but for him to not drop is odd to me.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I'll never understand how Giles is still ranked so high with 2 repaired knees. Noel needed 1 repaired knee and it cost him the #1 pick, but not Giles. Let's just keep him sitting pretty at #2. He may end up being worthy of that spot or better, but for him to not drop is odd to me.

Because, Giles is a magical dukie.

Take this FWIW:

Jason Marcum ‏@marcum89 11s11 seconds ago
Jason Marcum Retweeted Mohamed Ali 40-0

Referring to this. Didn't see it but several people saying it happened:

Mohamed Ali 40-0 @MohamedAmri9
@GregNJ Apparently Evan Daniels just tweeted then quickly deleted uk was out of the running for bolden

Take this FWIW:

@GregNJ Apparently Evan Daniels just tweeted then quickly deleted uk was out of the running for bolden
Unbelievable turn of events if true. From leading for Bolden to out in the span of a few days. Wow.

Take this FWIW:

That would be a bummer. Not that surprising....guessing Daniels may not want to ruin the kids' announcement?

I'm glad jester and Jefferson will be there they both blow. The thing I would worry about with Giles is his knees and it's just been in highschool. We saw what poythress went through with only one bad knee and he wasn't the same, I'm not sold Giles will be ok to go full speed with his knees the way they are.

That would be a bummer. Not that surprising....guessing Daniels may not want to ruin the kids' announcement?

I gotta think he meant to send that as a DM to someone. Look for UK to turn their attention to a transfer.

Adam Rowe is a very reputable source. He hardly ever misses a prediction, and he has predicted UK for awhile but was recently the first one to switch and then others followed suit. Ben Roberts, a UK recruiting guru has been saying Duke prior to everyone switched on Tuesday. UK is still a possibility for Bolden, but it's becoming increasingly more likely he picks Duke to complete what may be the best recruiting class ever.
Uhhh, no. I'm not even sure it will be better than UK's current class. Even if Bolden goes to Duke, UK has five 5-stars compared to four for Duke.
Seriously Baller? I don't think so, but nice try and thanks for playing.

Since gayson will probably be back, and they have Benedict as well, frank Jackson will obviously be their pg. that being said, will they move gayson to the 2?

Giles was ranked #1 by ESPN when he got hurt and has maintained his ranking. Dennis Smith was ranked in the top 10 and is no longer ranked in the top 100. The fact that Giles is going to Duke and Smith is going to NC St. probably has nothing to do with this though.

Reactions: Bogansback2Basil
Giles was ranked #1 by ESPN when he got hurt and has maintained his ranking. Dennis Smith was ranked in the top 10 and is no longer ranked in the top 100. The fact that Giles is going to Duke and Smith is going to NC St. probably has nothing to do with this though.

Smith was removed from the rankings because he enrolled at NC state in January, so he's not in the 2016 class anymore.

Smith isn't ranked because he is already enrolled at NC St. Has been there since December. He is no longer a high school player so he isn't included in the high school rankings.

Smith isn't ranked because he is already enrolled at NC St. Has been there since December. He is no longer a high school player so he isn't included in the high school rankings.
Thanks, didn't know he enrolled early.

Daniels never tweeted that. It was two Duke fans trolling. They admit they were screwing with Kentucky fans down the line

ADVERTISEMENT