ADVERTISEMENT

Bohanna Injury?

vhcat70

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
I know, he gets a leg injury every game, usually in lower leg. Last night though, looked like it was in groin area. Any info?

I know, he gets a leg injury every game, usually in lower leg. Last night though, looked like it was in groin area. Any info?
At Bohanna's current weight, cramps and leg injuries are an elevated risk. Last year, it was his ankle, for the same reason. He is at least 30# too heavy.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Well, I don't think you go into the sideline tent for cramps unless it was for an IV. And I don't ever recall hearing of a cramped groin. :D
As you get older it happens(along with other stuff that we can't talk about):grimace:

Well, I don't think you go into the sideline tent for cramps unless it was for an IV. And I don't ever recall hearing of a cramped groin. :D
Went golfing twice after work got home wore out. I must of been dehydrated my groin cramped up I had to have my wife put me to bed. The pain from this is unreal!!

Remember in the old days we were beat up on the lines all the time. we dont seem to have that now as I think we have built good strong depth at most positions.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I promise if QB needed to loose weight it would happen. The Best NG’s in the game are between 320-350 depending on Length. He 2 gaps nearly every down if he was 310 I promise he wouldn’t be going crazy getting TFL’s he would be getting moved around even more on those Combo blocks... It wouldn’t hurt McCall to get down around 350. When we play our 3-3-5 sub package I like having him out there more, McCall is a guy that deserves more snaps imo. If you don’t double him he’s going to put the Center in the Qb’s lap or force premature cutbacks in the run game.

Reactions: Blouman
I promise if QB needed to loose weight it would happen. The Best NG’s in the game are between 320-350 depending on Length. He 2 gaps nearly every down if he was 310 I promise he wouldn’t be going crazy getting TFL’s he would be getting moved around even more on those Combo blocks... It wouldn’t hurt McCall to get down around 350. When we play our 3-3-5 sub package I like having him out there more, McCall is a guy that deserves more snaps imo. If you don’t double him he’s going to put the Center in the Qb’s lap or force premature cutbacks in the run game.

McCall is explosive as hell. It's shocking how much he weighs given how he can move.

I can understand that. I'm about 50 lbs too heavy myself. Definitely hurts me getting into a 3 pt stance. Well, that and 64 year old joints.
Getting into a three point stance wouldn't be the problem Red,getting out of would be the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT