ADVERTISEMENT

Blue/White game, what do we expect to see

We’ve got 5. Johnson shot the same percentage (mid 40s) behind the arc in the Bahamas as Herro.

I agree. He just wasn't on the list of four. When was the last time we had so many shooters. You can't have too many. [smoke]

We have been at this a while,I wonder if there is a quote we haven't used?

Still a bunch left. I am going to start leading you a little more to use the ones we haven't. You know them but they are obscure. I will make it my mission...Keep an eye out. It is worth the effort and also fun.

Reactions: docholiday51
I agree. He just wasn't on the list of four. When was the last time we had so many shooters. You can't have too many. [smoke]
Now that you mention it, even PJ hit better than 40 percent of his 3s in the Bahamas. Not sure I’d count on that kind of shooting the rest of the season but he’s now an outside threat if you leave him alone. We’re an awfully dangerous team in a lot of ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKrazycat2
Still a bunch left. I am going to start leading you a little more to use the ones we haven't. You know them but they are obscure. I will make it my mission...Keep an eye out. It is worth the effort and also fun.
I'm pretty old and retired so I'll try to keep up

Reactions: BBUK
I think it has a lot to do with fans getting their basketball fix via the Bahamas trip. Still looking forward to the scrimmage but not feenin as much due to that fix

We are what 2,3 days from the blue/white game? there has barely been a peep about the game,or any news leaking out of practice.This is the quietest I have ever seen it this close to the the blue/white game and exhibition games.Surely somebody knows something.Maybe the players are making side bets on the game,offering pizza to a particular player who commits to the white team over the blue or some other deal that is in keeping with the current state of college basketball.

I think it has a lot to do with fans getting their basketball fix via the Bahamas trip. Still looking forward to the scrimmage but not feenin as much due to that fix
Could be but a lot of water has gone under the bridge and several days have passed since August,and we fans are all crazy cause Cal said we were,expected more chatter.

ADVERTISEMENT