ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Johnson is Famous

Somehow, when I saw this thread title, it made me think of the highly ranked WR recruit from Ohio a number of years back. Blue Smith, I think his name is. We recruited him hard but he chose Ohio State. Then he transferred to Cincy. Don't think he ever got any playing time at either school.

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Somehow, when I saw this thread title, it made me think of the highly ranked WR recruit from Ohio a number of years back. Blue Smith, I think his name is. We recruited him hard but he chose Ohio State. Then he transferred to Cincy. Don't think he ever got any playing time at either school.
You got it worse than I do!

He had Coen coming here and it wasn’t just a WAG. He even stated he would delete his account if his sources were wrong.
Wooo. No one has ever threatened that before.

Rams signing Baker concerns me. They may want to give him a thorough evaluation. Leaving it up to McVey alone to teach offense would not be optimal.

that’s was absolutely incredible .. and to think we may lose coen on an ending like that is comical

If it’s Coen, I can’t imagine that game has any impact on it whatsoever.
It could effect the timeline for Coen to actually join the program. If the Rams stay in contention until the last game, that means Coen won't be here until after New Year's.

It could effect the timeline for Coen to actually join the program. If the Rams stay in contention until the last game, that means Coen won't be here until after New Year's.
As I understand it, we need the Seahawks to win on Sunday and that will take care of it.

The best the Rams can finish is 7-9.

The worst the Commanders and Giants can finish is 7-8-1.

The worst the Seahawks can finish is 7-9.

Reactions: Cefiro and catben
As I understand it, we need the Seahawks to win on Sunday and that will take care of it.

The best the Rams can finish is 7-9.

The worst the Commanders and Giants can finish is 7-8-1.

The worst the Seahawks can finish is 7-9.
There are actually 17 games in the NFL now. So 8-9 is the best the Rams can finish. Still need the Giants, Commanders and Seahawks all 3 to win now.

Josh McDaniel is a JOKE!!! The Raiders should fire him TONIGHT!!! Would have been a lot easier if they would have done what they should have tonight and ended all of the speculation.

Reactions: Bluesnky
Is he still on their roster or did he move on/graduate? That seems like a long time ago.

Yes that's true. I was commenting on a couple of posts above mine where the guy said that game may have cost us our OC. I don't think the outcome of that game cost us anything. If it's Coen they will wait on him.

ADVERTISEMENT