ADVERTISEMENT

blue and white game?

It was literally on the screen during the telecast of BBM last night for an extended period of time.

Wonder if Baker and Wynyard will be able to play?(I think I remember reading that Baker would be out till opener but thought that might have changed

The sec announcer said friday night during bbm that uk bball games will be on sec channel the next consecutive five fridays.

LMAO. I think this everytime someone ask me a question that can easily be answered via google
God forbid somebody try to talk about a question pertaining to U.K. Basketball even though it could be googled. Half the stuff posted and talked about on here could be googled lol. I trust my big blue brothers on here over any google answer when it comes to U.K. Anyway lol

God forbid somebody try to talk about a question pertaining to U.K. Basketball even though it could be googled. Half the stuff posted and talked about on here could be googled lol. I trust my big blue brothers on here over any google answer when it comes to U.K. Anyway lol

As someone that works on the Google search engine, I dunno.........it's pretty accurate lol.

Some of you act like Rupp Rafters is your personal info site and should only include things you want to read.
tenor.gif

Some of you act like Rupp Rafters is your personal info site and should only include things you want to read.
Lmao. What is RR if not a site specifically to gain UK info?

Sometimes I google things UK related and you know where google sends me for answers? Here. At RR.

If you don't like people asking UK related questions on a UK message board, I have no idea what to tell you bud.

Lmao. What is RR if not a site specifically to gain UK info?

Sometimes I google things UK related and you know where google sends me for answers? Here. At RR.

If you don't like people asking UK related questions on a UK message board, I have no idea what to tell you bud.
I was actually agreeing with the OP bud.

Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT