ADVERTISEMENT

Bledsoe Interview

Really love his game and one of the most underrated players in the league. Don't get to see him play often since he plays for the Suns and they aren't televised nationally often.

Reactions: Federal Cat
Really love his game and one of the most underrated players in the league. Don't get to see him play often since he plays for the Suns and they aren't televised nationally often.

UK Basketball Live will soon be streaming them due to all the Cats on the team. Joking as I have nothing to do with the stream.

Bledsoe set the tone along with boogie in the Louisville game. I remember Cal telling one of their players they wanted no part of Bledsoe .. That game was an all out brawl

Bledsoe set the tone along with boogie in the Louisville game. I remember Cal telling one of their players they wanted no part of Bledsoe .. That game was an all out brawl
Cal told one of the UL players that Bledsoe would kick his azz after the game.

I believe the Louisville guard was Reginald Delk that Bledsoe was yelling at. That's Tony Delk's nephew who transferred in from Mississippi State.

I remember when eric hit that shot to seal the game against maybe Stanford early in the season. I started a thread titles eric Bledsoe which the content simply read get shit right. It took all of five minutes to get taken down. But it was probably one of my finest moments. Pretty sure in destroyed my room that night. I was so tired of losing and it was just so exciting that first year with calipari. What a physical specimen eric was as well

Reactions: jarms24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT