ADVERTISEMENT

Biological Vectors as Corporate Product

Sounds good to me. I hate the things. Mosquitos have killed more people than any other animal or insect, spreading yellow fever, malaria, dengue fever, jungle fever, and gayness. I'm not really worried about the sci-fi scare, so kill the little blood suckers.

Sounds good to me. I hate the things. Mosquitos have killed more people than any other animal or insect, spreading yellow fever, malaria, dengue fever, jungle fever, and gayness. I'm not really worried about the sci-fi scare, so kill the little blood suckers.

I just smell 'law of unintended consequences' on this one

Could be wrong of course -----

PS: I just went and picked up the U Haul for our big move to the new home

Dude proudly noted that it was brand new.....just arrived

It took me 5 min's to scrape it down the side of the other Uhaul next to me

Got THAT outta my system though......

Reactions: Mashburned
How long before the EPA is crawling with lobbyists from parent companies of mosquito repellents claiming it's a farce to protect their market.

But I do agree on the threat of unintended consequences. Suddenly men and women in South Carolina go completely sterile after having the "sterility gene" transferred from a female bite (which may not be such a bad thing).

Last edited:
Inject those bad boys with a shot of tequila and I'll take the roof off my house

This is how the govt gonna infect yo kids with The Gay.
Sir Liam Neeson approves this post.

liam-neeson-awesome_1.jpg

Inject those bad boys with a shot of tequila and I'll take the roof off my house

[laughing]

This is all coming on the heels of a couple of formal announcements ref: mass vaccine pgm's that either had undesirable side effects (Polio I believe it was) or the OPPOSITE of the intended effect (Ref: Dengue vaccines that recently -- contributed to the increased prevalence of Dengue)

I can cite later if needed
Right now I"m typing on a break while loading a big ass UHAUL

ADVERTISEMENT