ADVERTISEMENT

Big men targets

Darezay

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2017
Carey, Wiseman, Hurt, Mcdaniels. That is what we have left to work with. Seems tough to think we are going to get two of them.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Does anyone remember where we put the anti-worrywart spray?

The fact Cal hasn’t started looking at any other bigs since the winds shifted about Oscar and Stewart should alleviate any concerns, but as usual, this board will head for the bridges every time.

Reactions: BassProCat
Does anyone remember where we put the anti-worrywart spray?

The fact Cal hasn’t started looking at any other bigs since the winds shifted about Oscar and Stewart should alleviate any concerns, but as usual, this board will head for the bridges every time.
The worrywart spray is in the worrywart cabinet on the left side. I don’t use it but I like to watch other people use it.

The worrywart spray is in the worrywart cabinet on the left side. I don’t use it but I like to watch other people use it.

source.gif

4af5d0cf72848b2a4c2bbda0bbf578da1505403762982.jpeg

cats-dont-tase-me-bro.jpg

Wiseman, Carey and either McDaniels or Brooks would be a nice way to close out the class. Never count out Cal

Reactions: true blue1
Carey, Wiseman, Hurt, Mcdaniels. That is what we have left to work with. Seems tough to think we are going to get two of them.
We get one of the above, and one of our 4 stays, and we get one from a JUCO, grad transfer, or a reclassification and that’s how we roll.

I promise you there are more in play but Cal plays things close to the vest and I am sure 1-2 are reclassifers. But I suspect he thinks he will 2 of those 4 and then get 2 more from the late bloomers , decommitments , reclassifiers and grad transfers.

ADVERTISEMENT