ADVERTISEMENT

Big guest against Florida?

To those suggesting Drake. Doubt he would bring down the house as the many older fans wouldn't care or not even know who he is. Student section might be happy though. Gotta be someone who all age groups would like if it's going to bring down the house.

hillary-clinton-seizures-649190.jpg
OOOHHHH C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS !!!!!!!!!!!

We know John Wall will be there already. It's someone not going to be in for the UK Hall of Fame like Wall or Randall Cobb. I doubt Drake either, he's a basketball guy.

Bud Dupree maybe....

To those suggesting Drake. Doubt he would bring down the house as the many older fans wouldn't care or not even know who he is. Student section might be happy though. Gotta be someone who all age groups would like if it's going to bring down the house.

Seriously? Of course Drake will be there. Just like he has all of our games this season...waiting his turn to take over the center position.

Reactions: Poetax
Coach Brooks would be cool, but I don't think that is the news. Sounds bigger than that.

Aaron Rodgers showing up with Cobb would be sick, and I suppose as a Cal alum he might not see much harm in boosting our program in some small measure. Not much overlap between our recruiting footprints.

Garth shows up with Toby? They pals? Isn't Garth performing this summer? Nearby this weekend?

Newsflash: Garth just wrapped his tour a little over a week ago. Garth and Toby, kicking it at suite level?

You're going to be disappointed as well as 3/4th of the delusional fans here. We have a great team but good lord you'd think Anthony Davis was playing football.
Not sure what you mean. I'm not delusional for hoping we have a big time recruit at the game.

Ain't no one mentioned other than Brooks & former players i'd get off my arse for. To h with entertainers. Waste of time.

Reactions: rudd1
I doubt it'll be Randall Cobb and Aaron Rodgers. They have a game the next day, so I'm sure they'll be in Green Bay.

ADVERTISEMENT