ADVERTISEMENT

Big Crowd for Big Bird Sadness?

Aike

All-American
Mar 18, 2002
22448543_1701214359922872_6535161631584071556_n.jpg

Way to stand by your team!

It's likely a lot of fans are simply saying they won't support the team until sweeping effective changes have been made. If it was me, they wouldn't get a penny or moment of my time until I was convinced.

Tough times lie ahead for the L1C4 nation!!!

Was it worth it Rick?
Nation? What nation? Their miserable fan base has never extended beyond Jefferson County. They'll be lucky to draw flies to their games now. It's a shame we play them at home this year. What a pleasure it would be to grind them into their own floorboards in the Chicken Shack.

Seriously, those peoples first mistake was becoming Louisville fans in the first place. I just don't get it. You live in a state with a school that has the greatest tradition in college basketball, but you say "no thanks I think I'll go cheer for this city school that will never measure up to their biggest rival." That's like walking into the best steakhouse and ordering a bologna sandwich. Those buffoons got what they deserved.

Nation? What nation? Their miserable fan base has never extended beyond Jefferson County. They'll be lucky to draw flies to their games now. It's a shame we play them at home this year. What a pleasure it would be to grind them into their own floorboards in the Chicken Shack.
They are a nation like unto Liechtenstein.

Reactions: uky8unc5
ADVERTISEMENT