ADVERTISEMENT

Big Cat meet Brad White, please

Sure are a lot of players making exists from UT, but two P5 transfers to the school. VT’s QB Hooker and Big Cat.

UT radio will tout him as a pre season all American but it’s not a big deal for us

Reactions: TM2013
Vols think he is the answer to their pass rush, he had 17 tackles and 3 sacks in 20. Based on his previous 2 years he isnt a big gain.

He might blow up, but he ain’t likely to blow up in the good way as UT is blowing up in the bad way.

His high school coach may have been on Pruitt’s staff (think I read that) and then they hire Steele. Seems UT was going to be the spot before this.

His high school coach may have been on Pruitt’s staff (think I read that) and then they hire Steele. Seems UT was going to be the spot before this.

His HS coach (Felton) was one of the main coaches alleged to have been handing out Supersized Happy Meals.

Seems OU is showing interesting Big Kat, one from UT has already landed there. Now some of the Dec signees are wanting out of their LOI. A couple were suppose to start school today but are now waiting till summer. I guess if sanctions are bad enough NCAA will give them a free transfer with immediate eligibility.

ADVERTISEMENT