ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness vistors

ukhoops1

Junior
Oct 18, 2012
Top of my head I know 2019 commit Tyrese Maxey,Kahlil Whitney,Donatie Allen. 2019 target Veron Carey, 2020 target Jalen Johnson.
2020 RJ Hampton

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzycat
https://247sports.com/college/kentu...an-Lander-Big-Blue-Madness-visitor-121390587/

Add another name to the guest list for Kentucky's Big Blue Madness the weekend of Oct. 12.

The nation's top-ranked point guard in the class of 2021--Evansville (Ind.) Reitz point guard Khristian Lander--is scheduled to be in Lexington for the Wildcats' premier recruiting weekend of the year and the official tip off to the 2018-19 college basketball season at Rupp Arena, he told CatsPause.com Monday.

Lander (5-11, 150), who is ranked as the No. 14 overall prospect and No. 1 point guard in the 2021 class in 247Sports initial class rankings, holds early offers from both Illinois and Purdue. He's taken recent unofficial visits to Purdue (Aug. 25), Louisville (Aug. 26). Lander is planning a pair of visits to Indiana for Sept. 8 and Sept. 28 as well as a visit to Iowa on Oct. 20.

He's going to take a long time to choose. If he's half interested in UK he can visit later.

Yeah but does Cal want to let him take the time. That is the question. Cal is in Beast-mode right now. No UK fan should forget that. He's everywhere, he's everywhere...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Don't want to start a topic on this, but what's the time table for events tonight.A quick search just shows start time at 7pm. I know the good stuff isn't until late.

I think I will try my hand at being an expert. Who pays well? I am qualified to say I think Hurt may visit as UK recruits him. When I am wrong oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT