ADVERTISEMENT

Better Watch Out What You Ask For, Draymond Green

Green’s mother also came to his defense, tweeting “Dray ain’t scared... please believe that! Win or lose HE AINT RUNNING LIKE CHARLES DID!” in an apparent reference to Barkley trying to dodge a fish that was thrown at him by his colleague on the show, Shaquille O’Neal.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We need some current player to want to KTFO Green not some old man on the sidelines. Unfortunately off the top of my head i can't think of anyone in the L that currently would. No Ron Artest or Oakleys out there.

Green’s mother also came to his defense, tweeting “Dray ain’t scared... please believe that! Win or lose HE AINT RUNNING LIKE CHARLES DID!” in an apparent reference to Barkley trying to dodge a fish that was thrown at him by his colleague on the show, Shaquille O’Neal.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hope he punches his mom too. :)

We need some current player to want to KTFO Green not some old man on the sidelines. Unfortunately off the top of my head i can't think of anyone in the L that currently would. No Ron Artest or Oakleys out there.

I can't imagine what this series would look like with Cousins in the mix. For one, Green is a loud-mouthed pussy, pretty much like everyone else on that team, so for starters, he might not be chirping as much with Demarcus in there.. But if he did, you know Cousin's would clap back. I think you'd see some scuffles for sure.

I'd like to see teams start baiting Green. The only reason Cleveland won that title was because they got Green a technical and a 1-game suspension. If Green is in there, they win.

Get in his head and make him shoot himself in the foot.

Reactions: Deli owl
I can't imagine what this series would look like with Cousins in the mix. For one, Green is a loud-mouthed pussy, pretty much like everyone else on that team, so for starters, he might not be chirping as much with Demarcus in there.. But if he did, you know Cousin's would clap back. I think you'd see some scuffles for sure.

I'd like to see teams start baiting Green. The only reason Cleveland won that title was because they got Green a technical and a 1-game suspension. If Green is in there, they win.

They got into it a lot during the regular season

If the two were close to the same age, Barkley we destroy Draymon Green. Today there really aren't many enforcers in the game. Maybe someone like Bobby Portis would take Green on instead of breaking his own teammate's faces.

I was rooting for Cleveland and generally a fan of Lebron.. but it's true. That series was a wrap and the technical changed the whole game. They were able to win game 5, take game 6 at home.. and by then the momentum for GSW was gone.

Kyrie was unstoppable that series. Regardless if Steph was 100% or not, GSW had no answer for him in iso or pick n roll.

As a GSW fan, the only team that has felt like a threat at all during this run was that Cleveland team and mostly because of how bad a matchup Kyrie was. Cleveland and Lebron shouldve given him anything he wanted to keep him on board imo.

OMG!! GS has to draft Gracie Allen! The rebirth of the old Piston's club!! As an aside, I used to love watching Lambeer get inside an opponents head. It's like the ex-coach of U6 said, "They can't call 'em all"
You gotta have a good sports hate.

Have a feeling next year when Cousins is back on his feet, he will give Green a 'love tap.'

If the two were close to the same age, Barkley we destroy Draymon Green. Today there really aren't many enforcers in the game. Maybe someone like Bobby Portis would take Green on instead of breaking his own teammate's faces.
In an actual fight ??

I don’t see how fans are so convinced on who would win these made up fights if they actually Happened.

Easy to see where the thug gets it. Trash breeds trash.

In an actual fight ??

I don’t see how fans are so convinced on who would win these made up fights if they actually Happened.

Uh, I watch enough backyard brawls on youtube while wearing a cutoff drinking a bud heavy.. I think I know what I'm talking about..

tenor.gif

In an actual fight ??

Barkley is from a much tougher era and was a real enforcer. Green is a big guy who acts tough and is an agitator like Rodman. Of course, we will never really know.

Last edited:
I haven't disliked a NBA player as much as I do Green since the Bill Laimbeer days.

I liked Laimbeer...(I was a Pistons fan in those days but to be honest and give equal time a whole lot of Piston's fans hated Laimbeer while he played for the Pistons.

I will always remember the time Detroit was headed to the playoffs against the Bulls and dumb arse Isiah Thomas made a statement to the Bulls something to the effect; "Now that you got us, what are you going to do with us?" Just as a reminder, that was the year the Bulls arrived in the playoffs and started their run toward greatness...How stupid the Pistons turned out to be. (Even then I was like, shut up dumb arse...)

If were dont whats and ifs then GSW first win vs The Cavs without Irving and Love should be questioneda as well.

Reactions: 1war
Barkley is from a much tougher era and was a real enforcer. Green is a big guy who acts tough and is an agitator like Rodman. Of course, we will never really know.

Barkley was nowhere near an enforcer. He was a bully that backed the hell down when he came face to face with a real tough guy in Charles Oakley. He took his bitch slapping and shut the hell up in that players union meeting. Barkley only talks tough from behind a desk because he knows he would do nothing in real life.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
From an old Jerry Tipton article:

On Feb. 12, 1983, referee Paul Galvan ejected Auburn star Charles Barkley inside the first two minutes of a game against visiting UK.

"I remember it very well," then-Auburn coach Sonny Smith said last week.

Smith saw UK's Charles Hurt give Barkley a shot at the tip off. Barkley waited until the first time he got Hurt in a rebounding tussle to exact revenge.

"Charles just knocked him all the way into the press tables," Smith said.

Galvan ejected Barkley, a decision that loomed large in Kentucky's 71-69 victory.

"I thought it was pre-arranged," Smith said. "I thought their deal was to get physical with Charles and he'd retaliate. ...

"I don't think the intention was to get him thrown out, but to get him in foul trouble more than anything. Because he would retaliate."

Draymond is the kinda person to only call out someone smaller, slower or weaker than him. Hes a wannabe bully who only starts ish on the court bc he knows he has backup, or on twitter cuz hes hiding behind his phone

It was funny watching him try to talk shit to Connor McGregor. I loath CM almost as much as DG but he put the clamps on that fool.

It was funny watching him try to talk shit to Connor McGregor. I loath CM almost as much as DG but he put the clamps on that fool.
I respect McGregor for the sole fact he does it for promotion (mostly). I think hes funny if you dont take him seriously. Plus my family is pretty damn Irish. Adds to the liking.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14

Pretty confident that was Rondo’s plan. He’s a master at the game and the GAME!!!

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT