ADVERTISEMENT

Better Call Saul..

latest

Kim Wexler, hot or not?

Is every show on AMC going to now use the Walking Dead formula of just dragging shit out, rarely having anything interesting happen and just milking viewers until enough quit watching?

Is every show on AMC going to now use the Walking Dead formula of just dragging shit out, rarely having anything interesting happen and just milking viewers until enough quit watching?

I was stunned it only took Mike three tries to throw those shoes over the wire. I thought for sure they were going to show him trying for half an hour.

What was the final line this week? Gonna shove "something" up Chuck's ass. I can't catch it.

I was stunned it only took Mike three tries to throw those shoes over the wire. I thought for sure they were going to show him trying for half an hour.

That scene basically epitomizes it. As he was walking on the street, I asked my wife how many tries she thought they'd drag the scene out for.

I feel like Breaking Bad kept a good pace (and I thought Mad Men was good). I just don't know how you could take some of the best characters from Breaking Bad, and turn it into such an awful drawn out spin off.

I quit watching the Walking Dead years ago because nothing ever happened. I'm about there with Better Call Saul. There's no way in hell I could watch it live without being able to FF through commercial breaks.

Kind of a meh episode tonight. I especially hated having to read the first 5 minutes of the show. I should have taken Spanish in high school. I can't figure out where they are going with wanting to get the tape entered into the bar hearing.

I thought tonight was the strongest episode of the season. The show needs more Jimmy and Mike working together. Not sure where the "bingo" moment is going, but I'm actually interested to see where it goes.

Yeah, I agree, thought last night was the best of the season. Am curious to see how they start tying some of this together.

Good episode last night, I liked the very beginning even though I had to read the subtitles. It's looking like we are getting one step closer to the day Chuck goes away. I still can't figure out the "bingo" at the end of the show, guess we'll wait till next week. I'm still waiting for my favorite BB prostitute to cameo, maybe as a high profile community person before the meth hit:

a2e6acd8c56dca325f23fc274f2f9cb4.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
Guess it isn't for everyone, but I enjoy the slow burn. There's plenty of tension on screen; you don't have to constantly have meth, guns, and assassinations on screen for a show to be interesting. BB had plenty of slow episodes too. People tend to forget it because over the span of several years you remember the highlights, but the slow exposition is why the payoffs were so satisfying.

That all being said, I'm dying for something of real significance to happen on The Americans and curious if Oleg is capable of standing without his stupid mouth hanging wide open. Stan, his creepy infatuation with his neighbors' kids, and his stupid son can all go get pumped too.

...so I get it, in a way.

I really like Fring. Hate the way it turned out on BB. They kinda made Hector a hero and Didn't deserve that.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Guess it isn't for everyone, but I enjoy the slow burn. There's plenty of tension on screen; you don't have to constantly have meth, guns, and assassinations on screen for a show to be interesting. BB had plenty of slow episodes too. People tend to forget it because over the span of several years you remember the highlights, but the slow exposition is why the payoffs were so satisfying.

That all being said, I'm dying for something of real significance to happen on The Americans and curious if Oleg is capable of standing without his stupid mouth hanging wide open. Stan, his creepy infatuation with his neighbors' kids, and his stupid son can all go get pumped too.

...so I get it, in a way.

The slow burn of The Americans doesn't bother me the way BCS does at times.

I like BCS, but it seems like I have to. I don't want to leave the BB universe. I loved BB so much that I will watch until they run out of story lines. I just like the feel of both shows.

I do miss the "science bitches" or MacGyver moments of BB. So much so that when Mike opens up a gas cap or whips out a cordless drill, I'm back in the moment. I wish there were more of these types of scenes.

It doesn't look like we ever have to worry about Skyler (Anna Gunn) making an appearance in the prequel. She is on the Kathleen Turner eat until unrecognizable plan.

6524.jpg

anna_-730x430.png
Never did like her. Walt shoulda got rid of her as soon as she started questioning him about the 2nd phone. Binge watching it the 2nd time was better. I could FF through her scenes.

I think Kim got Chuck on tape saying the tape Jimmy destroyed was a duplicate and not the original, which in the court of law won't be a "destroying evidence" charge, as its not the original tape, and which could get him disbarred. Showing that chuck made a duplicate will also show that he planned the whole thing.

Once his law license isn't in jeopardy, he'll use those pictures as a "my brother is crazy and I was just saying what he wanted to hear" defense in actual court.

I think Kim got Chuck on tape saying the tape Jimmy destroyed was a duplicate and not the original, which in the court of law won't be a "destroying evidence" charge, as its not the original tape, and which could get him disbarred. Showing that chuck made a duplicate will also show that he planned the whole thing.

Once his law license isn't in jeopardy, he'll use those pictures as a "my brother is crazy and I was just saying what he wanted to hear" defense in actual court.

Wow. Interesting take! However, I thought Chuck preserved the original tape---which would allow it to be entered assuming proper foundation/authentication. Not sure why they would want the original tape coming in in any venue. Regardless, what gets Jimmy in trouble is the sworn allocution to committing a felony to the Bar.

I was thinking the argument might be that Jimmy has not been adjudged of a felony---if he received PPD---and therefore he hasn't committed a felony and not technically admitted to the commission of a felony. All that said, the more I type, the more I like your theory better. LOL

I bet they turn it into something else. You heard Gus. Shooting him would be too easy. He wants him to suffer.
Yeah but that's why he visited. To watch him sit helpless , unable to speak or move very much.

Anyway, he was a mean, ruthless man. Remember almost drowning one of those two killers when they were boys?

Fring killed but his was business. I think hector was a sadist. And he didn't deserve to go out a hero. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT