ADVERTISEMENT

Best laugh a Loserville fan has given me in a long time...

JC for 3

All-American
Oct 21, 2003
'mch18597' .....whoever you are, I thank you... [roll]

"I'm telling you guys, one day the truth is going to come out, and everyone is going to owe UofL, Pitino, McGee, and TJ an apology.

This has been a fairytale story, created by IU alum and biased media to hurt the basketball program. Powell is just a pawn. Stripper parties did not happen. It's all BS."

"I'm telling you guys, one day the truth is going to come out, and everyone is going to owe UofL, Pitino, McGee, and TJ an apology.

This has been a fairytale story, created by IU alum and biased media to hurt the basketball program. Powell is just a pawn. Stripper parties did not happen. It's all BS."

That type of delusion seems to exists when you're a fanatic about a sports team or political party. Yeah, everyone is out to get Louisville for no reason. Everything is made up.

51395638721_freesize.jpg

I thought UL admitted guilt to everything? Some people are just buffoons. The best part is he even said McGee, Pitino's scapegoat on the very thing he orchestrated and funded himself due to the fact no way a graduate assistant who makes nothing had the money to pay for any of those parties let alone 4 years worth.

I'm just so used to people blaming a 'broke rogue assistant going out of pocket on his own in order to pay for parties to help recruiting because he cared so much about UL winning, that he would take out loans and max out all his debts in the name of UL winning even if it meant sleeping in a homeless shelter. It was all that SOB McGee how could Pitino know of a chair being broken AND someone taking a sip of beer AND know about 4 years of stripper parties that was common knowledge amongst the entire campus, that's asking all too much of one man'.

Real ish, my gf actually knows a girl who knows all those players, and it wasn't a secret in any way shape or form. It wasn't hidden from anyone.

Even if it was a fairytale, and it is not, I would never apologize to UL or their fans for anything. This one incident did not make them the Dirty Birds they are. This was just another day at the park for this crowd. They were dirty before Pitino, he just went down a little further than those before him. His 15 seconds of fame just sealed the deal forever. Apologize. Never!!! But we don't have to worry about that because the truth is coming out and it confirms what we already knew. UL = dirt

I bet he is a flat-earther.

They just had their convention too. I bet he is one of the 2200 registered members of the FES. With that many members and the new evidence of the PAC man theory, they are getting closer to making all the billions of people who think we live in a sphere stupid. All science as well.

The world came crashing down on ul fans, a few are smart enough to just keep their mouth shut. Then you got a lot of people like the one above.

Dear Rick: I apologize.

Signed:
Karen Sypher, Katina Powell, Andre McGee, Gregory Postel, Papa John, Courier Journal, Matt Jones, NCAA, FBI, Jesus Christ...

....and ME

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
The sad thing is, UofL, Rick and many others have admitted without a doubt that the Katina parties occurred. That is not even up for debate. So this guy is trying to say that we will have to owe an apology that set up parties for underaged kids to be entertained by underaged prostitutes. Only in third world countries do you owe apologies to people that do things like this.

OH MY GOD.... he's doubling down...

"We're going to get the banners back and a huge apology from the NCAA by the time this is all said and done. They will be lucky if the school doesn't decide to sue for millions.

The entire "Powell" book is a farce. Anyone interested in purchasing a copy will be able to find it in the fiction section of the bookstore."

What would we do if we didn't have the Tards to ridicule. They make such utter fools out of themselves I sometimes feel sorry the poor miserable morons.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD.... he's doubling down...

"We're going to get the banners back and a huge apology from the NCAA by the time this is all said and done. They will be lucky if the school doesn't decide to sue for millions.

The entire "Powell" book is a farce. Anyone interested in purchasing a copy will be able to find it in the fiction section of the bookstore."[/QUOTE

He and the rest of the fanbase are idiots.

Reactions: 55wildcat and Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT