ADVERTISEMENT

Besides Georgia What Is Kentucky's Toughest Home Game?

MSU.

I think we beat South Carolina, not so confident with MSU.

Toughest home games
1.UGA- Best team in the SEC East
2. USC- Going to be hard to beat them 5 times in a row
3. MSU- That big QB always gives us problems

MSU is a sleeper for the SEC championship. They have a Heisman candidate at QB and one of the best DLines in college football.

Reactions: K-mac18
Miss State.

The only reason South Carolina may be just as tough is that you have to play them the week after MSU while we get to play MSU the week after a scrimmage against Murray. Big difference.

Reactions: K-mac18
South Carolina or Mississippi State?? Any chance Middle Tennessee do what Southern Miss did two years ago.

https://lastwordoncollegefootball.com/2018/08/08/ranking-kentuckys-2018-home-games-by-toughness/
MSU is probably a better team but I'm going with SC.

In all likelihood MSU puts a more talented team on the field but they have a first year HC and a new staff. Often times there are first year hiccups, especially with a first time HC. Will they be executing their new stuff well by game 4? FWIW, they play at KSU the second week so we get an early look at them against a good opponent.

SC has a HUGE home game with JawJaw in week 2 and travels to Vandy the week before they play the Cats. They likely lose to JawJaw which means they cannot "ignore" Vandy. I generally do not pay much attention to "subjective game criteria" but SC comes in on a 4 game losing streak to UK in which they have been favored 3 times. Sometimes there are teams you very badly want to beat that are not the biggest or toughest opponent on your schedule.

I expect SC to feel that way about a possible 5th loss in a row to UK and will bring everything they've got to this one. All JMO

Peace

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT