ADVERTISEMENT

Benny and Tin Roof

Short-Dawg-69

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
I don't know this for a fact but I was told Benny purchased Tin Roof to keep it open.
I was told when COVID hit they was having a hard time paying rent and was in serious talks about closing.
I guess Benny stepped in and purchased the place.

I love Tin Roof myself and look forward in helping Benny keeping this place running with our support in dinning and a couple drinks.

I don't know this for a fact but I was told Benny purchased Tin Roof to keep it open.
I was told when COVID hit they was having a hard time paying rent and was in serious talks about closing.

I love Tin Roof myself and look forward in helping Benny keeping this place running with our support in dinning and a couple drinks.
I thought it was TWO KEYS ?? Not sure ...

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
It was supposed to be two keys, but it fell through because the building is in extreme disrepair. He may have purchased the name, but there’s been no reports of that, just seems like the likely outcome if he wants to keep it going some other way.

Tin roof isn’t hurting for money.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Was driving past there this week and wondering how they survived. Thanks for posting this

Yeah, is you at Two Keys or Tin Roof?
Turn up with young Tiller, we just getting loose
Maybe, I'm low key feelin' you, don't be cynical
Won't **** you over, wanna **** you over and again
The truth is I ain't really here to start problems
Girl I swear to God, them hoes can't never say they got him
Know how bad you wanna tell 'em, don't try him
I don't wanna tell him, let's surprise 'em
I don't wanna get into it, why you stressin' him, I've been drivin'
Back and fourth, from Louisville to Lexington, mileage
On the whip, got your ass on my grip, college
Make you wanna strip for them dollars