ADVERTISEMENT

Bennett AP COTY couldn’t beat a 16 seed

So that's your winner? If yall are gonna be outraged, at least say who should have won.

You missed the point to be honest. I think ALL these rewards are a joke. But, if it makes you feel better, I name you "Poster of the Year!" There now you have an award too! Hang a banner![winking]

Reactions: morgousky
Welcome to 2018 where haters are outraged at who won coach of the year, but cant say who should've won. It's an epidemic.

Reactions: JASUN74
Welcome to 2018 where haters are outraged at who won coach of the year, but cant say who should've won. It's an epidemic.

Welcome to 2018, where somebody acts like others insulted his mother, wife and kids by dissing Tony Bennett on a message board.

Reactions: morgousky
Welcome to 2018, where somebody acts like others insulted his mother, wife and kids by dissing Tony Bennett on a message board.

Oh and the irony of you acting like I insulted your mother because I asked the haters who should've won since they were outraged.

Maybe so but he had a garbage roster compared to most other power 5 schools he coached them up to a top ranked team .

I'd say he's deserving of it. Who else would be mome deserving? Only one I could think of would be Loyola's coach.
We are a results type society. Congratulating losers is the new trend, shoot he tried his hardest...participation trophies. And everyone bitches that America is losing to the rest of the world

We are a results type society. Congratulating losers is the new trend, shoot he tried his hardest...participation trophies. And everyone bitches that America is losing to the rest of the world

Their is only going to be one winner and 346 losers

Reactions: JC43
Who's the only men's COY/ACC Champion/#1seed to lose to a 16 seed?

That's where this is headed! To a punch line!

Had this happened to Cal, the media would have this on their ticker for another month!
I think you're being a tad conservative, how long have we been tortured with the Leattner shot video?

Yeah sport, lets give out awards before the season is over. Makes perfect sense, right? Yeah best coach might be the team that ended up being the best. Crazy talk i know. You win a national titlle and some how you're less than best? What?
No one tell him Dwane Casey won coach of the year before the season was over.

It is for the regular season! They voted before the tournament began. With that being the case, he gets my vote. He had an outstanding regular season and and although a couple other coaches had a good season also, I think they got it right. I don’t know how in the heck it’s turned into an augment. . This is how/when it’s been voted on for years now. I do think they should wait till after the tournament , but that has nothing to do with him winning this award. My 2cents.

Bennett had a great season (minus 1 game). And he did it without any great players.

ADVERTISEMENT