ADVERTISEMENT

Bengals vs Titans Thread

Cleisthenes

Freshman
Nov 21, 2021
Athens
I'm liking the empty backfield against the Titans. Come out in an empty backfield and go no huddle on them and I think we can hurt them.

To me the Bengals have to throw on 1st down to setup the run. Kind of the reverse normal thing. I'd love to see them come out and start a possession in that empty backfield then go no huddle all the way down the field.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
O-line weakness is sad because we have all that talent everywhere else. If they could just give Joe some time. He's been a tad off today. I think later he'll settle down. He got hit hard early which pissed me off because the refs didn't stop the play and they T'd off on Joe.

Joe has got to learn to throw the ball away in FG range. That's twice he's taken big sacks to push us back. He got away with the 1st one. And..... BOOM the kid hits from 54 and he gets away with it again!

Katie taking that FG kicker in the 5th round is paying off huge. I hope now that she's running the show and Mike has stepped back that we'll see an improvement.

I went to the Bengals victory over the Titans in Nashville back in 2011. Excited to see the magnitude of this game for both teams.

Reactions: Cleisthenes
Bengals playing with house money (for me) so I am enjoying this. Nice to watch a sporting event where the team you are cheering for doesn't have you on pins and needles.

6 now. We're winning but Joe is getting killed.

Hardest Joe has been hit all day was that stupid false start where the refs didn't blow the whistles and let two players go unblocked at full speed into Joe.

Got to spend money and do whatever it takes to protect the most important asset in the history of the Bengals. No more talk. Get some serious O-Line talent in here this offseason.

TD! Hell YEAH!!!!!

What a gritty drive. Joe had grass stuck in his helmet and was laying it out there to get this ball down the field and Mixon cuts back to pound it in. What a playoff winning kind of drive.

Reactions: wildcatcorner
I hate these two teams playing each other. My daughter and her boyfriend are huge Titans fans and at the game. I like the Bengals. Hate to see either team lose.

Reactions: Bereacat420
Zac is the worst play caller in the league. I wonder what kind of coach we could get with all this talent? Seems like we could actually get somebody good in here to run this.

Reactions: catburglar
Once again Zac doing everything he can to lose this game. What a mismanaged last 15 seconds.

Mike McCarthy is like "boy they suck at clock management.:

That O line, my lawd gonna get Burrow killed. Amazing they won. Idk if it was Burrow or Taylor but why not go to short throws after maybe the fifth sack??

• Sad
Reactions: Cleisthenes
ADVERTISEMENT