ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Simmons to Possibly Get $100 Million Shoe Deal

Labron wasn't much of a shooter coming out out high school. Simmons is bigger, quicker, and a better rebounder. His shooting will improve, just like Labrons did. He's just as good a prospect. Will he end up as good as Labron? Probably not, but you never know.,
Obviously you never saw LeBron play in high school. He DESTROYED people. There were zero questions about his motor and heart. Man amongst boys and all that. I'm not sure why the hype machine ignores this kid's lack of motor. It's actually very rare that players develop motor in the NBA. You either have it or you don't.

Obviously you never saw LeBron play in high school. He DESTROYED people. There were zero questions about his motor and heart. Man amongst boys and all that. I'm not sure why the hype machine ignores this kid's lack of motor. It's actually very rare that players develop motor in the NBA. You either have it or you don't.

Lebron was the only high school player I ever watched where I thought "best player ever" potential wasn't a stretch. It seemed like his normal trajectory.

Anybody able to design a limited-edition NIT version shoe?

oh i'm sure he'd trade the first check for a 9 seed in the tournament

he's a hell of a lot more similar to lebron than he is to michael beasley, who barely put the ball on the floor

he averages 12 boards and 5 assists. it's not like he disappears from games the way wiggins sometimes did

ADVERTISEMENT