ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Roberts on Maxey Wednesday Announcement

I'd love to know what caused all the smoke to go from reclassifying to staying in '19, or why a kid would announce now if he's not moving up a year.

It makes no sense. It's not like he's announcing on his birthday or any particular occasion.

I'd love to know what caused all the smoke to go from reclassifying to staying in '19, or why a kid would announce now if he's not moving up a year.

It makes no sense. It's not like he's announcing on his birthday or any particular occasion.

Some kids just want to get it over with and commit. It's like a relationship, when you know, you know.

Reactions: GonzoCat90

Cal may have asked for the announcement to get the momentum going for 2019! Make sense to me!

Honestly I hope he stays in 2019. I think his skill set will be best suited for a team of bigs not a team of guards and I think our bigs next year will be great.

Honestly, I want one of Maxey or Haggans this year. Whichever gets it done first, I am all for coming this year. I think both is overkill. Heck, 1 may be overkill.

I would think making a jump and reclassifying would be a great move but to go the route of Diallo and come in and red shirt and practice against top talent everyday and earning credits towards a degree preparing him the best to take over in 2019 if that is his real desire

This is no brainer with wiseman specifically stating he wants to play with Maxey

ADVERTISEMENT