ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Jordan recovery?

unclebig'un

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2007
I haven't heard anything on Ben Jordan recovery from Tommy John in a while. Did he throw any innings in the fall scrimmages? If so, how'd he do?

Haven't heard anything myself, but I figured I would drop a reminder that fall scrimmages aren't over and that in fact we play Michigan this weekend if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
I haven't heard anything on Ben Jordan recovery from Tommy John in a while. Did he throw any innings in the fall scrimmages? If so, how'd he do?

He has been up and down, but for not throwing for a year, its promising. His velocity has been great, topping at 97-98.

Reactions: parrott
3 p.m... Gates open one hour before first pitch. Plan on about six or seven of us being there. Can't wait to see the new stadium up and close.
Know if we will make the trip or not... Just checked the weather forecast 59 and 80% chance of rain. Not my kind of Ideal whether to watch a baseball game in

I could be wrong, but as far as I know, Jordan is good to go for this year. As far as I know he will be a part of our pitching staff this season, and is probably fighting to be a back end bullpen guy.

Reactions: chill133
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT