ADVERTISEMENT

Bemax plays Michigan

Didn’t the aregentina team play Notre dame today or something? Wonder how that went also..

The Cats called off the dogs pretty much the last 5 minutes or we could've won by 45. I was very pleased with what I saw tonight.

They beat IBA Elite (whoever that is) 119-61 a couple of days ago. That's all I found via quick search.
Yeah they put all their games and score updates on their Twitter page. Nothing since they beat Mega Bemax yesterday 85-83. They haven’t played Notre Dame.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I’m not quite sure the Michigan score will show us that much. It took a John Wall last second shot to beat Miami of Ohio who proceeded to lose to New Mexico by 25 points 6 days later.

Reactions: BlueBomb
I’m not quite sure the Michigan score will show us that much. It took a John Wall last second shot to beat Miami of Ohio who proceeded to lose to New Mexico by 25 points 6 days later.

Agreed. Bemax had a HORRIBLE shooting night too. I don't think Bemax playing UM close will really tell us much. Having said that, I absolutely am thrilled with what I saw out of the Cats last night. It was a physical game and UK took it to them.

The Cats called off the dogs pretty much the last 5 minutes or we could've won by 45. I was very pleased with what I saw tonight.

With Johny David and Brad in at the same time, I think we kept even with Bemax. Of course they were just going through the motions at that point as well.

I like the fact that they consider the UK game their biggest game in the history of the team, knowing the Michigan down the road.

ADVERTISEMENT