ADVERTISEMENT

Beginning of a Dynasty

I think his current run is already one the greatest runs ever by a coach.

1 Title
2 Title Games
4 Final Fours
5 Elite Eights

All of that in a span of 8 years (especially with a new roster every year) is very impressive/ dynasty type of a run. I understand what you're saying, and I feel we could be poised for more success in the upcoming years with Coach K, Roy, Pitino, Izzo, all seem to be in the twilight of their careers and our recruiting could see a boost (is that even possible?) with Cal coaching the under 19 Team USA team. It will still be hard to have much more success than we've had in Cal's 1st 8 seasons tho.
Isn't it six elite eights. Only 2013 and 2016

Reactions: Mr_GG
So if we have a great season what will be your complaint? You don't sound happy?

Who said we're complaining? Just stating the obvious. Not that it's a bad thing.

Having said that, I hope Cal stays as long as possible. I just don't think a dynasty run will be possible with the way we are operating.

Bottom line, if you really look at our teams since Cal has been here we have went as far as the talent has taken us, it's sure not his X & O's he is really not a good Coach
hahahahahaha first ballot HOF isn't a great coach......hahahaha they let everyone in there on the first ballot....hahahahaha I'll be in there by next week...hahahaha some people are just naturally stupid. hahahaha

Reactions: Cat78Scot
Who said we're complaining? Just stating the obvious. Not that it's a bad thing.

Having said that, I hope Cal stays as long as possible. I just don't think a dynasty run will be possible with the way we are operating.

Actually I was talking to another poster, don't know how your post got listed on my post, sorry.

Let's win more than 1 championship in the last 20 years before we declare ourselves a dynasty. I like where we are headed but the dynasty talk is way premature.

ADVERTISEMENT