ADVERTISEMENT

Be Like Brady James and Give Up Your Football Tickets for Free Rather Than Not Use Them.

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
We all know how UK fan Brady James has so graciously and generously given ticket packages to UK fans over the years. The goodwill he has done for other less fortunate UK fans can not be overstated.
I have offered my tickets and parking pass to other UK fans several times this year and it was most appreciated in both instances. One of the individuals was greatly affected by the eastern Kentucky flooding and he simply had no way to be able to afford going to games without being given free ticket plus parking pass as he simply did not have the financing means to do so.
Hopefully we will have a great turnout for tomorrows UK vs. Vandy game and no tickets will go unused. If you can’t go to the game and you can’t get any takers to buy them I would just ask you to do as Brady James and other generous UK fans have done. Since tickets can now be transferred via phone to phone there is no reason for any UK football tickets to go unused.

• Love
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT