ADVERTISEMENT

Be careful where you go in Louisville

Learn self-defense. You can be a victim like that kid right here in Atlanta. They had no business being there in the first place.

Young back dudes have guns too. Remember that.
Well I speak from experience. They don't scare me, I've seen worse in Iraq/Afghanistan than a little thug. Ain't doing shit to me. I like to see their faces when they realize I'm packing. I've had to 3 times on the past 2 years including just last week.

2 years ago at a Walmart, had a guy reach into my car in a wheel chair thinking because the car I drive, I had money. Asked to frisk me and I said sure, but lets ask my 9mm first. Dude was a phony and got up sprinting out of that wheel chair.

Last week, had to slam the brakes because a car in front of me did as well. Dude behind thought I was trying to brake check him so he followed me all the way back to my house. I got out, grabbed my 9mm and asked if I could help him. Coward sped off.

A year ago, a bunch of thugs in a car with their windows down at night, got out and tried to carjack my Camaro after running their mouths like they always do. Pulled out the gun again and they shut up and got back in their car. 2 of 3 incidents involved African American dudes to your point but to me a thug can be anyone regardless of race.

Last edited:
Man. I take my 10 year old son there a lot during the summer. It generally feels safe and has good vibes with kids and skate dad's just having fun during the day. Damn.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Which is it?
How was my post hard to follow and understand?

Let me break it down for you.

A car was present in the situation. A bum with intentions to scam sees a camaro (older one at that) which is a sports car but by no means anything elaborate like a Lambo or Porsche. A Camaro or similar domestic car are commonly owned more that those mentioned above.

A bum putting on a scam asks to frisk me saying I know you got money because of the car you're in. I'll be damned if someone is going to reach in my car, steal it or any possessions.

Hope that answers part 1.

Don't have money like that bum assumed. That could not be the further from the truth. It's called making car payments. I've waited until retirement to get something I could be proud of.

Hope that answers part 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatdonf
ADVERTISEMENT