ADVERTISEMENT

BBN Treatment of Hami

SemperFiCat

All-American
Mar 2, 2009
Central Indy
Yes, I've been critical. Yes, I've question his basketball IQ. But, within reason. Some of you are flat out embarrassing. It's one thing to be critical, it's another thing to bash a kid and call him "worthless" and "pathetic". Grow up folks. It's a game and he's a teenager. I ask some posters on here to be better. You can criticize without being ugly.

tumblr_inline_o28nttMI1A1shup8e_500.gif

He’s just so frustrating that it’s hard not to make it personal sometimes. It feels like he takes the teams contribution and throws it away

HES A net negative ad had been said. My frustration is with cal continuing to put diallo out there when he does. He needs to be benched

All he needs to do is, hustle, rebound, give maximum effort on D and relax! We do not need him to score 15-20. We need rebounds and D and whatever he scores is icing. He’s trying to do too much. He’s a good teammate! Let’s be gracious fans, not that hard. If he just play as hard as the unforgettables he’d be fine.

Pretty sure cal hasn’t been playing him as much the past few games even though everybody keeps bitching about it..
What u want sga and green to both play 40 minutes??

I’d say if he played less he’d be less criticized
this. cal has backed him and his minutes. so people who don’t agree that he should start are forced to push harder to have their opinions heard. if he were coming off the bench there wouldn’t be a word about it.

Reactions: CatPhight
I’ve been critical of him myself but I’m really pulling for him...has kept a good attitude and by all accounts is working as hard or harder than anyone else on the team.

I wish Cal wouldn’t start him, let him sub at the 2 or 3 as needed and ease into the game. He’s pressing, take some pressure off of him.

this. cal has backed him and his minutes. so people who don’t agree that he should start are forced to push harder to have their opinions heard. if he were coming off the bench there wouldn’t be a word about it.
I agree. I don't think he should start. Again, the point of the post is we shouldn't be so ugly. The kid is trying and cheers when he's on the bench. I guess he's just this year's whipping boy.

Reactions: BBUK
He seems like he’s happy for his teammates. He’s always standing and clapping on the bench and smiling. I know if I was struggling like that it would be super hard to put the ego aside and not sulk on the sidelines

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I agree. I don't think he should start. Again, the point of the post is we shouldn't be so ugly. The kid is trying and cheers when he's on the bench. I guess he's just this year's whipping boy.
negative posters and trolls won’t stop being negative either way. fans who got to the point that they were forced to say that hami is just not a good/smart basketball player say just that. and that he doesn’t deserve to start maybe. and then the negative people contort that into his being “stupid” or what have you. consider the sources.

I think UK fans are shocked that Hamis not what they thought he would be. Keep waiting for it to gel with him but there is no doubt a disconnect. Cals famous for saying I can't hide you, and boy has that been true for Hami. Very athletic. Great vertical. Good quickness. After that...I just think people expected more. Still, you are right, he shouldn't be bashed on message boards.

Cal Justin ripped his ass when they went to commercial. Diallo just does what he wants and doesn’t get it

If we are calling someone out because their effort sucks then your last two posts sucks. Still love your insight....
Spears

yea that's not my name. Again. For the 20th time, at least. Been a while, though. Thought people had caught on.

ADVERTISEMENT