ADVERTISEMENT

BBN...Need Healing Prayers

Sorry to hear that. I rarely pray honestly but I'll pray for you on this one as I couldn't imagine and do believe in the power of healing from a higher power and have kind of crazy experiences as to why.

My 42 yr old daughter is in a battle with a rare cancer...she has two little ones ages 22 months and 5 years. If you believe in the power of healing please pray for her and put her on church prayer rolls. This is the most awful feeling I've ever had in my life!

I’ll pray for your Daughter and your family every day SCF.

Father God, we humbly pray for Sluggercatfan’s daughter and their entire family.

Give them the the hope and courage they need each day.

Comfort them in their pain and bless them with healing.

Strengthen their family, friends, and caregivers.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Prayers for her and those feeling the pain. Lost my wife to Cancer in 2004 and still missing her.

Reactions: kev69
My 42 yr old daughter is in a battle with a rare cancer...she has two little ones ages 22 months and 5 years. If you believe in the power of healing please pray for her and put her on church prayer rolls. This is the most awful feeling I've ever had in my life!

slugger, so sorry to hear, we sometimes forget that the person with the cancer is not the only ones affected by this terrible disease. You and her family are in our prayers man.

Prayers are being offered up and we will spread the word to our prayer groups.

Sorry to hear that, never expected and it makes you wonder why me.

But there are a lot of miracles that happen, not just from prayer but also some of the miraculous research that is going on, kind of wish some of the overkill from $70,000,000 coaches salaries (AND buyouts) could go to a lot worthier cause, but that is another story.

Best of luck with this battle.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Thank you guys!!! I know some of you guys will understand, but even though she is a grown woman she will always be my baby girl.
Hey man, I’ve been thinking of you, your daughter, and your family all day. She absolutely will always be your baby girl. I’ll pray every morning and every night that she beats this awful disease.

All of this message board stuff about basketball, football, and other stuff, means nothing. This situation you and your family are dealing with is what matters. Look, if I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Hey man, I’ve been thinking of you, your daughter, and your family all day. She absolutely will always be your baby girl. I’ll pray every morning and every night that she beats this awful disease.

All of this message board stuff about basketball, football, and other stuff, means nothing. This situation you and your family are dealing with is what matters. Look, if I can help you in any way, please let me know.
Thank you Kev!!! That means a lot. She is an awesome mom and has a heart of gold.

Slugger, I have already said a prayer for your dear daughter. And I hope her doctors can figure this terrible thing out. There is a cancer hospital in Houston that provides a free apartment for the family. My BIL has been treated there for lung cancer and is making progress. At least call them to see if they can offer some hope. I wish y'all the very best of luck. God bless all of you.

Prayers going up Slugger.

I’ll pray for your Daughter and your family every day SCF.

Father God, we humbly pray for Sluggercatfan’s daughter and their entire family.

Give them the the hope and courage they need each day.

Comfort them in their pain and bless them with healing.

Strengthen their family, friends, and caregivers.

In Jesus name, Amen.
I'll pray as well but that says it all.

Reactions: Cattrumpeter
ADVERTISEMENT