ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball HOF can rescind an enshrinement

If they have to give the reasons to remove Pitino:
...I figure they'll list the 10 Commandments
...And they'll circle #9 (Don't tell Lies)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
This of course makes me think of one of the 2 greatest Pat Forde columns. The best was the one where he told Cal, after a March 1 embarrassing loss at South Carolina “you made your bed, now lie in it.” The one and done thing had proved to be a fraud. We promptly went on a run that ended in the NCAA title game. The other one was the weekend in 2015 when the committee was voting on new hall of fame members, and Cal was expected to get in. Forde wrote a column begging them not to vote him in, saying it could come back to haunt them if Cal ever got in an NCAA scandal that ruined his name. Of course that exact thing happened - but to Rick, not Cal.

Last edited:
This of course makes me think of one of the 2 greatest Pat Forde columns. The best was the one where he told Cal, after a March 1 embarrassing loss at South Carolina “you made your bed, now lie in it.” The one and done thing had proved to be a fraud. We promptly went on a run that ended in the NCAA title game. The other one was the weekend in 2015 when the committee was voting on new hall of fame members, and Cal was expected to get in. Forde wrote a column begging them not to vote him in, saying it could come back to haunt them if he’s ever got in an NCAA scandal that ruined his name. Of course that exact thing happened - but to Rick, not Cal.

Can't we all just agree that Pat Forde is a turd? :)

Reporters and most news people in general are just terrible people anymore. Don Lemon is the biggest hippocrat have ever seen in media. He rants on white people but is gay with a white man.

Not a political post directed at anyone, but if people take CNN seriously then I question their ability to think logically and independently. Don Lemonhead is about the most retarded actor I've ever seen.

I mean the guy got drunk on live CNN, got his ear pierced, and made a complete fool of himself. We're talking about CNN...

Yes kids, at one time is was just a regular news entity that gave you world events.

It's like Cspan hiring Johny Knoxville.

I think Pitino could eventually be removed from the HOF. Even though the college basketball HOF is a joke and not something people should even care about, if he's found in direct knowledge of these scandals, it can happen.

Not a political post directed at anyone, but if people take CNN seriously then I question their ability to think logically and independently. Don Lemonhead is about the most retarded actor I've ever seen.

I mean the guy got drunk on live CNN, got his ear pierced, and made a complete fool of himself. We're talking about CNN...

Yes kids, at one time is was just a regular news entity that gave you world events.

It's like Cspan hiring Johny Knoxville.

I agree. It is hard to find legitimate news people anymore without a slant. Just delivered news.

Reactions: Poetax
ADVERTISEMENT