ADVERTISEMENT

Barnes Owns Cal

The haters love this. Have been waiting for a chance to crawl out of their holes.

Listen the defense of Cal is not needed right now. I happen to think Calipari tried to make us play half court basketball essentially for practice and you can’t do that and expect to win against these kinds of teams. We cannot play in the half court and Calipari is never going to let go in the NCAA’s. His coaching today was abysmal if a win is what you’re looking for. If someone thinks that’s a good strategy then whatever. I happen to think him allowing constant losses like this is diminishing UK and that will eventually filter to recruiting which it has.

only faith in cal is that he finds ways to ruin it .......... even when we have something good he Cal's it up. lucky Nike bent over backwards for Davis or we'd have 0 titles.

Like clockwork, you pop up when we lose. Maybe we'll lose early in the tournament so you can start your "The fans have to make Cal WANT to leave" campaign. Disgusting.

You have to understand, the haters aren’t bright.
I’m always disappointed when I see any older UK fans throwing up laughing emojis when UK is loosing like the don’t have a care in the world and just want to muck shit up to make a coach look better.

I won’t throw up laughing emojis with UK losing and I won’t dismiss bad coaching simply because I’m a fan boy. As a guy that’s been around like you it shows how good of a salesman Calipari is.

Now imagine how many idiots would show up if we were going to be a 3 seed or lower. 🤣

Now imagine how many idiots would show up if we were going to be a 3 seed or lower. 🤣

UK is a 2 seed

ADVERTISEMENT