ADVERTISEMENT

Barion Brown: UT fans don't like me

Unless we hit a home run in the portal at QB and RB then I agree that next year will be rough. UGa will be UGa, UT looks to be back (with the help of NIL), UF won't be down long, USC is on the upswing, Mizzou is still recruiting well and Vandy has improved a bunch since Lea got there.
Not sure how UT will look with Hooker gone.

Not sure how UT will look with Hooker gone.
Chances are their next QB will not be the best player in college football but Heupel has a great offensive sytem so I expect their offense to keep rolling.

Chances are their next QB will not be the best player in college football but Heupel has a great offensive sytem so I expect their offense to keep rolling.
He may keep rolling but at UCF his record started falling off. The longer he was there the worse they got.

Might not be the best QB but Nico Iamaleava will be the highest paid. lol

Reactions: seccats04
Hope they really hate him today. Bet BB gets loose a few times this game. Would be sweet if that puke orange defers and BB brings that baby to the house. Talk about pumping up the team.

Reactions: Smashcat
ADVERTISEMENT