ADVERTISEMENT

Banks in Lexington

Try google. Jesus christ
Problem with Google and citi bank they list banks in places were they don't exist. Case in point, Paintsville and since I live their and know their is no citi bank Google is not 100 percent correct. So their you have it.

Now that we have helped Hotdice find a bank maybe he will finally be able to pay for golf lessons for his daughter.

latest

Central Bank is the only choice.... strong long time supporter of the University of Kentucky!

Problem with Google and citi bank they list banks in places were they don't exist. Case in point, Paintsville and since I live their and know their is no citi bank Google is not 100 percent correct. So their you have it.

Post of the year. Pure, undistilled, erudite wisdom.

Stopped reading once I realized you were posting from Paintsville.

Try City Banc

If for nothing else, created another good Paddock hazing thread. Now pull your pants down..

There is a CITI Bank branch behind Dawahares next to Kenny Rogers Roasters on the corner of Euclid Avenue and Winchester Road

Last edited:
Reactions: funKYcat75
ADVERTISEMENT