ADVERTISEMENT

Bamba and Duke??

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]. Yes having richards,SKJ , PJ , JV , KNox and Gabriel is so so horrible. Still the best front court in college. But he ain't right none the less just had to address how amazingly stupid this post was.
My thought too. Only at Kentucky, and on this forum, could we land 27 five star kids and if we miss on the 28th, we are in "serious trouble". Not just trouble, but serious......Makes me wistful for the days of Tubby and Clyde, when the star of our class might be the 34th ranked kid in the country, and we'd all talk about him being an underrated steal. Life after John Calipari is going to be a rough transition for folks.....

I talk to Bamba all the time. We do the old mind melt. He told me 2 months ago that he was going to UK and so did Knox. I've known this for months and everyone on here is still sweating it.

I know your lying because it's a mind MELD, not "melt".

Why would you want to fry his brain?!!:D

If anything we need you to use it to make him commit NOW!![jumpingsmile]

Reactions: DerekMcPwn
I know your lying because it's a mind MELD, not "melt".

Why would you want to fry his brain?!!:D

If anything we need you to use it to make him commit NOW!![jumpingsmile]
Wrong, I Melt his brain then I can take over. Same thing I did to Knox. Actually I am from a far away planet on the dark side of the moon. I fell in love with Kentucky basketball when I first landed and been following them since that time 1956 was the year. I'm also working on Cam if Diallo does not return which I think he just may do that. I tried doing a mind melt on UMM but his brain exploded before I could finish. Love and Peace from outer space. Did I ever tell you about the time I wend to Mars on vacation with my pet monkey? Well this is how it goes........

Does Duval put Duke back in play with Bamba?
Duke has Bolden who only returned because he's going to play. They Have Carter as well. There's no way Bamba is stepping into that. Knox was different, it didn't matter that UK had 2 forwards already. Those guys can shift between the 2-4. Bamba to Duke would bean Bolden is on the bench, his family wouldn't have returned for that. And I don't think Bamba wants to play the Duke game especially when we're waiting for him, and already have 2 of his best friends signed.

Bamba to UK is common sense. Bamba to Duke is not common sense.

Daniels really out on a limb. 50-50 on Diallo and Bamba to either Texas or UK. That's why he gets the big bucks.

Daniels:

“You just don’t know with Mo,” Daniels said. “He’s not doing interviews. He’s not talking. So it’s hard to know his process. He won’t even say publicly that he’s at two schools, but I think that’s where things are.

It’s just hard to predict, because we don’t know his thought process.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT