ADVERTISEMENT

Bamba and Duke??

Dude seems confident. Thread has the potential to either be an epic troll job or a legendary 'called it'.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimboBBN
And Cal just posted about Monk's commitment and beating duke today...Hmmm

I hope it's wrong but I warned everyone. No one knows anything about Bama's recruitment. Absolutely no one. They have not & will not talk with anyone. Anything could happen. Anyone saying they know it's down to whoever is guessing & doesn't know jack

People aren't seriously considering that this is legit are they? A guy called UnknownCatFan is going to post a scoop like that on Duke's board, and nobody else knows a thing about it? Right. There are almost no reasons for him to go to Duke.

Reactions: morgousky
People aren't seriously considering that this is legit are they? A guy called UnknownCatFan is going to post a scoop like that on Duke's board, and nobody else knows a thing about it? Right. There are almost no reasons for him to go to Duke.

There's no downside for the poster. He's getting the Puke fans riled up and he has no intention on ever posting there again anyway, so he could care less if he's wrong.

I hope it's wrong but I warned everyone. No one knows anything about Bama's recruitment. Absolutely no one. They have not & will not talk with anyone. Anything could happen. Anyone saying they know it's down to whoever is guessing & doesn't know jack
Yet you're taking the word of some random poster on a message board to prove your point? You're paranoid. You believe what you want to believe.

Yet you're taking the word of some random poster on a message board to prove your point? You're paranoid. You believe what you want to believe.

Not at all. I don't believe the poster...dont know who he is; however, I'm telling you nothing would surprise me.

FWIW, Chris Fisher said nothing would surprise him with Bamba either.

Reactions: madison1329
You have to just be a total newb or someone who feeds on negativity to pay any attention to that nonsense.

And Duke & UNC are the favorites for Knox
You're still using the recruitment of one player to dictate your expectations on what others will do. Knox's recruitment was the exception, not the rule. If you're going to base what Knox did with every future recruit then you should stop following recruiting.

Not at all. I don't believe the poster...dont know who he is; however, I'm telling you nothing would surprise me.

Him going anywhere but where Green is going would be the biggest recruiting shock in Cal's era. But if it did happen it would be to UT , Alas it won't happen but it would be.

No, you keep trying to build up the chances for Duke for some reason. Cal said we aren't done yet with this class. He must know something.

Fisher has made it known he thinks Bamba lands at UK. His CB pick is still UK.

You're still using the recruitment of one player to dictate your expectations on what others will do. Knox's recruitment was the exception, not the rule. If you're going to base what Knox did with every future recruit then you should stop following recruiting.

I'm using Knox as the classic example when a recruit or their clan don't talk no one knows. This is becoming more common. Fisher, TJ anyone can tell you Bamba's recruitment may be the most private of all time.

Point is, it may very well be down to UK or Texas but those saying that ate not getting that info from Bamba or his fam. Its an educated guess...but it's not something that is absolutely known.

No, you keep trying to build up the chances for Duke for some reason. Cal said we aren't done yet with this class. He must know something.

Fisher has made it known he thinks Bamba lands at UK. His CB pick is still UK.

I know Fisher is but he also said:

Reactions: madison1329
Im guessing you forgot about:

Wenyen
Woodchopper
Vanderbilt
Knox
SKJ
Washington
Richards

Yeah we are in big trouble lol...
Just an embarrassment of riches . Insane. But having Bamba allows Knox and JV to play guard if need be so I want him. Bamba's D will win 1-2 games next season. With Bamba ( even without Diallo or johnson ) this is a 4-5 loss team ( only lose that many due to really tough schedule and youth) . Without Bamba I think it is 5-6 instead.

I know Fisher is but he also said:

Yeah this is a different recruitment though as his best friend goes to UK who even has the same freaking b-day and a few other friends do to. It all makes too much sense. Also notice how Cal hasn't even sniffed another big in months and months and also he said yesterday we weren't done .

Reactions: railroadkat_1
I'm using Knox as the classic example when a recruit or their clan don't talk no one knows. This is becoming more common. Fisher, TJ anyone can tell you Bamba's recruitment may be the most private of all time.

Point is, it may very well be down to UK or Texas but those saying that ate not getting that info from Bamba or his fam. Its an educated guess...but it's not something that is absolutely known.
It still doesn't mean anything. You don't let one recruit's choice dictate how you follow other recruits and their decisions. For some reason, you continue to think Duke has a shot.

Look at the facts. Duke's coaches don't think they have a shot (and they would be beating their chests if they did). Bamba has said multiple times that he's playing for a coach he has a GREAT relationship. It's a know fact that he doesn't have that with Coach K. Quit grasping at straws.

The irony.

ADVERTISEMENT