ADVERTISEMENT

Bama QB

Tua’s little brother transfers to Maryland in May eligibile immediately Gatewood and Sarr should be eligibile NOW!!

You do realize this is the NCAA you are talking about?

These players on avg are waiting 10 weeks for the NCAA's answer. Saar was turned in mid June and Gatewood right after that. Neither has been 10 weeks yet.

These players on avg are waiting 10 weeks for the NCAA's answer. Saar was turned in mid June and Gatewood right after that. Neither has been 10 weeks yet.
Gatewood’s waiver app was not filed until the latter half of July. They had to wait on Auburn to file their paperwork supporting Gatewood and they took their time doing it. It’s really not hard to fact check yourself. https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...oey-Gatewoods-waiver-this-week-149142390/Amp/

Gatewood’s waiver app was not filed until the latter half of July. They had to wait on Auburn to file their paperwork supporting Gatewood and they took their time doing it. It’s really not hard to fact check yourself. https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...oey-Gatewoods-waiver-this-week-149142390/Amp/
Did you even read what is wrote? I said Saar was in mid June and Gatewood was later. Neither has been 10 weeks. I never put a date, but thanks for sending me an article I already read a few weeks ago which is why I knew it wasn't 10 weeks

Please stop trying to confuse us with facts. We all know it's the NCAA fault. :)

The NCAA has no excuse to grant them their wavier. I say go ahead and play them both and let the NCAA play catch up and don’t wait on them.

Comparing these 2 is not apples to apples. Gatewood transferred to a conference team, Tua transferred out of conference, Daniel transferred from Pac12 to SEC, also out of conference, Costello transferred from Stanford to MSST. The SEC requires more hoop jumping to transfer inside the conference than the NCAA for transfers. If anyone is at fault it's the SEC. It tries to discourage intraconference transfers.

Reactions: cat888
ADVERTISEMENT