ADVERTISEMENT

Bam hired agent, staying in draft

I thought he was gone , I was even surprised it was much a choice , He looks far more talented and has more potential than several plaYERS , I've seen mentioned . He was one I had gone from the get go , but had hopes for Briscoe and Hump staying since they are not near the talent that Bam is . And was counting on Dialo staying a year .

Reactions: brianpoe
Why didn't he go ahead and hire one as soon as he decided to enter the draft? If you're not going to wait until you get feedback based on your workouts, why wait at all?
Because you don't have to wait until workouts. He's been receiving feedback since the day the season ended. He obviously feels he's got enough interest to be worth staying in the draft.

:(Well the good news keeps coming.

Neither this nor Diallo should've been a surprise to you. Both cases are "non news".

Nerveracking few weeks ahead

Not really. I'd bet some belly button lint and a pack of gummy worms that Diallo returns and Bamba picks UK. I value both those items greatly.

We'll definitely win the "recruiting" and "helping kids reach their dreams" championships this year

[laughing]

Cal is undefeated in those categories.

It amazes me how some continue to be shocked by these departures year after year. At the beginning of the season we all knew we were going to have big losses coming. Humphries was a surprise but none of the rest is. When Diallo came to UK we knew the potential was there that he would declare. No one knows if he'll stay at this point but I can't believe how many are shocked this is going on. This isn't your grandpa's Kentucky basketball. There's nothing wrong with that; that's what I grew up on. We all did. But that time has gone, it won't be that way again. You either adapt or start pulling for EKU or Transy, or enjoy being miserabe, which is where I think some of you are.

16_D7_DC49-5253-41_EF-_A495-_E8_DA1_A33_D894-7221-000006.png

I'm curious as to what feedback he's gotten. There hasn't been a combine or anything of that nature yet has there?
Has he worked out for anyone?

Why do you not hire an agent? To wait and see what people think of your stock.
But if you're not going to wait and see--just declare and go.

This should make things more clear for Bamba. That is a good thing.
It is about as clear as it can get for Bamba,unless he likes the drama and wants to string it out for a while longer UK looks like a great place for him.Honestly,one doesn't get that vibe from him in the interviews we have seen.

Last edited:
Looks like the program is doomed, and is about to implode.

We'll probably only win the SEC next season, win 30+ games, and make a good run to the Final 4.

It's been a good time in our history, but it's over.

The Legion of Doom lives!
I am not sure if you have looked at Florida's roster, Alabama's roster and the one Missouri is about to have....right now we could easily finish 5-6 in the SEC....

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
You mean Cameron Mills doesn't have his finger on the pulse of the program?

Great move by Bam. That body and those measurables are rare. Great attitude. Great teammate. Hard worker. He has everything that you can't teach, might as well get paid millions and be taught the rest by the best in the world.

Still think he makes a push for the top 20.

Not surprised but he better hope he gets drafted in the first round so he gets guaranteed money. He's a nice player, but he's a dime a dozen in the NBA honestly. However, I think he'll impress enough at the 4 position to get First Round.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT